County voting results

Started by proelkco, August 03, 2016, 07:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Sheriff ?? New sheriff ??? Do you know something the rest of us don't know ? I thought we wouldn't know if we had a new sheriff until after the general election !!

frawin

Mike do not worry about Redcliffe, to him everyone is a Liberal but him. I am sure he even thinks President George Washington was a LIBERAL. I grew up in a Very Conservative Family, 4 of my Brothers served in the Army. I tried but had some Physical issues that kept me out. Red, even thinks Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush were Liberals. I had the Opportunity to Meet George H. W. Bush and he was anything but a Liberal Mike I am sure you will make Elk County a GREAT Sheriff. Keep on Keeping on.

Mcordell

Quote from: jarhead on August 05, 2016, 04:11:19 PM
Sheriff ?? New sheriff ??? Do you know something the rest of us don't know ? I thought we wouldn't know if we had a new sheriff until after the general election !!

That's correct. I still have a long road ahead of me and nothing is certain until after the general. I assume her choice of words was an expression of what she hopes will happen.

Diane Amberg

proelkco

Mr. Cordell, how many jobs in law enforcement have you had?

Mcordell

I worked at an agency in Oklahoma before moving back to Kansas, worked in Andover, worked in Mulvane after Andover and after moving to elk county I have worked at Wilson county for 3.5 years now. So in over 12 years I have worked at 4 agencies.

proelkco

Did you ever have to resign for behavior incidents? Or any other problems we the people should be aware of?

Mcordell

I have resigned due to disagreement with command staff and for family reasons but not for behavior.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk