Ms. T is grandma for the SECOND time

Started by Janet Harrington, February 14, 2007, 01:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Hey, forum members.  Tell Ms. T congratulations as she just became a grandma about one hour ago.  Mason Eugene Cookson, born at 12:38 pm, 7 lbs. 2 ozs, 19 inches long.  A valentine baby.

Congratulations Ms. T aka Teresa

Wilma

Congratulations, Grandma.  Won't he just love being a valentine boy?

Mom70x7

Congrats!

and the Mom and Dad are . . . .

genealogynut

Congrats, "Granny T!"   ( And parents, also)

indygal

Now THAT'S a true gift of love on Valentine's Day! Congratulations, Teresa and to the entire family!

Jane

Ms.T

Give big hug and kisses to the baby from Rex and I. I am sure Rochelle is glad this is over and she can walk like a normal person. Give our best to Masons Mom and Dad

Army Mom

Teresa

Thank you all so much.
Other than being tired... Mother, Daddy and Baby are all doing fine...
And you know me..... being a Mee-Maw is the very best thing in the whole world, right along with being a mother.
I Love it!!

Yes, our first grandchild Ashley, who is 5, now has a little cousin..
Mason Eugene Cookson
( Eugene also being the name of his late great grandpa, Eugene (Gene) Cookson., and the middle names also of his grandpa, Mark Eugene Cookson and his daddy, Derek Eugene Cookson)
He is such a good baby and is so alert. He looks at us with those bright little eyes and already seems to understand what is going on around him. On the few times that he has fussed, if one of us gently says anything, he stops and turns his head and just listens. He knew our voices immediately when he was born.

**Danny told me it was because I never shut my mouth and I talk all the time**
;) He actually is right, but that is because I have such wonderful things to say.... ;D 

Anyway, we all just love him to pieces and in my opinion, he chose a wonderful family to be born into.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk