Welcoming a Howard Native--Wayne Barnaby

Started by genealogynut, February 05, 2007, 07:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genealogynut

Wayne, welcome to the "nuthouse" and make yourself "at home."  All of us here at the Forum will be looking for your postings.   As a courtesy, you might want to tell the rest of your family about this website.  I graduated in the same class with your sister, Geneva.

Janet Harrington

Hey, Wayne Barnaby.  Welcome to the Elk County Forum.  We are really glad to have you.  Hope you join us often.

Wilma

Welcome Wayne Barnaby.  Glad you are with us.  Bet you can tell some good stories about Howard and the people you grew up with.  Especially the people.

Has anyone else noticed how fast we are growing?

indygal

Hi Wayne, and welcome! You're bound to have a good time here.

Lois, I'm a Senior Member, but I think that's due to space rather than time. In other words, I've sure used up a lot of space (with my prolific writing) in a short period of time! Anyway, I guess I started posting in October or November (too lazy to look it up), so that probably puts me way out of the Newbie category. No matter. I'm pleased to be a part of this group.

Yes, Wilma, it won't be long until this forum will have nearly a quarter of Howard's population in terms of membership. That's fantastic!

genealogynut

Ja, (that German, for "yes," .....you can tell I've been reading too many story books)Lynne........you're right on all counts.  We claim ya anyway!

Joanna

Wayne, glad you checked in.   Think you will get a kick out of this forum.   Marty

Wayne Barnaby

I have been away for too long. I have been living in Caryville Tennessee for the past 20 years. I miss my old friends in Kansas. I had a nice visit with Marty and he told me about this web sight. i am looking forward to getting reaquainted with the people I grew up with. Thanks Wayne

hhjacobs

Hi, Wayne I would like to hear from Geneva too. I was in her class too. Where is she and what is she doing. maybe the class of "66" can have an online reunion. We are glad you have joined us. What took you all the way to Tenn. As you can tell I'm one of the nosiy ones.
Marjean Brink Jacobs

Janet Harrington

Quote from: hhjacobs on February 06, 2007, 08:34:33 AM
Hi, Wayne I would like to hear from Geneva too. I was in her class too. Where is she and what is she doing. maybe the class of "66" can have an online reunion. We are glad you have joined us. What took you all the way to Tenn. As you can tell I'm one of the nosiy ones.
Marjean Brink Jacobs

Hey, Marjean, maybe an online reunion would work for everyone.  It would sure be cheaper.

Ms Bear

A welcome to Wayne from Texas.  Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

Are you descended from O S and Jessie Draper Barnaby?  I am descended from Orean and Mamie Draper.  Lois, Janet and Wilma have all been a great help to me in finding out more about my family.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk