101 Years . . . .

Started by redcliffsw, April 11, 2016, 04:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Redefining victory. Over the last several decades, we have heard stories about Republican victories and Democrat victories. If this is what victory looks like, I don't want any.

Democrats blame the Republicans for this mess, and the Republicans blame the Democrats for it. I agree with both of them. They are both to blame.

W. Gray

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 11, 2016, 04:44:50 AM

Redefining victory. Over the last several decades, we have heard stories about Republican victories and Democrat victories. If this is what victory looks like, I don't want any.

Democrats blame the Republicans for this mess, and the Republicans blame the Democrats for it. I agree with both of them. They are both to blame.

It is difficult to believe that during the lifetime of some on this forum, the top federal income tax bracket was 92%. It stayed at that figure until 1964 when it dropped to 77%.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk