Welcome to LisaT

Started by Wilma, February 05, 2007, 01:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I get to be first again.  Welcome, LisaT, to the most fun, helpful, informative and lots of other things experience of your life.  We are always glad to get to know someone new.  Hope we hear from you a lot.

genealogynut

Greetings, Lisa.  Hope we'll be hearing more from you in the future. Welcome!

ddurbin

Here's a super big welcome to LisaT, and an even bigger thank-you for all the work you and Don put in on getting the cemetery information on-line.  Now that you've joined us, we'll expect you to keep us posted on all the news from Moline.  You might want to consider posting a brief note telling all the other wonderful members a little about yourself, or those of us who already know you might feel compelled to do that for you----and heaven only knows what we might tell.

indygal

Hi there and welcome, LisaT! I'm still a newbie, but around here they already consider me an "old-timer," so I'll greet you as if that's true. Remember, you're only "new" until the next person joins, so enjoy it while you can! LOL Truthfully, this is a great bunch of folks and I never get tired of reading this forum. There's a little something for everyone, and that's a great thing.

genealogynut

Atta way to go, Lynne! You got that right!  Just because a person is a "newbie" that doesn't keep them from making the newest member welcome. Anyway, you've been with us over a month, so I'd hardly call you a newbie.  Maybe a Jr. member?

Mom70x7

Welcome, LisaT -  :)

As you can see (or read  ::) ), this is a very friendly bunch.

Janet Harrington

Welcome LisaT

As you can see (or read   ), this is a very friendly bunch.

And I am the friendliest of all.   :angel: :angel:

LisaT

I don't think so Dan. Besides most everybody knows me already. ;D

genealogynut

Not me. ;D  So go ahead, Lisa, as I am sure there are others that don't either. :)

Teresa

Welcome Lisa.....
hahahaha  ;D ;D    LOVE the Bee suit...

And you already know NOT to believe anything that Ta Ta says... ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk