Political Fascism And Religious Fanaticism

Started by redcliffsw, March 11, 2016, 06:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

But it was G.W. Bush that coupled religious fanaticism with the already established political fascism long embraced by his grandfather, Prescott, and the Bush Crown Royals. Whether GW's religious infatuation was genuine or cleverly concocted by Karl Rove, I am in no position to say. But the younger Bush definitely tied the misguided religious teachings of "war for Israel" with the old and hackneyed "war for profit" ideology.

As faithful readers know, I have not and am not endorsing Donald Trump. I endorsed Rand Paul, and now that Rand has suspended his campaign, I currently have no horse in this race. However, Pat Buchanan is absolutely spot-on with his analysis of why the neocons in the Republican Party are willing to do ANYTHING--including giving the election to Hillary Clinton--to keep Trump from winning. Remember again, on foreign policy matters, Hillary is just another Bush neocon.
-Chuck Baldwin

Read on:
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3435/Political-Fascism-And-Religious-Fanaticism-The-Worst-Possible-Marriage.aspx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk