A little Humor

Started by frawin, January 18, 2016, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

This was so good and so true I wanted to share it with you on the forum.
"What good is GPS if you can't remember why you got in the Car in the First Place".
The older I get the more my Rememberer has got up and gone.

W. Gray

Every time I park, I have to mentally mark my parking spot in relation to a building.

Even so, it dont work all the time.

I came out of a grocery store the other day and my car was gone. Plain gone. I thought that this time someone had surely stolen it.

Found it though: Right where I had left it.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

Back in the sixties or seventies, my folks attached a small American flag to their radio aerial. They could spot the car every time they came out from shopping. There were other flags on aerials but theirs was actually "The Colors." That is, it had a yellow fringe completely around the flag.

It worked for them until they got a car that had an aerial that disappeared into the fender when the radio or key was turned off.

I am wondering how many people are aware that an American flag with yellow fringe is called "The Colors" vs just "flag" without the fringe.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

I have never had much trouble finding my car in a parking lot, but with my handicap placard we can usually park close to the door.  What I do is dream that I can't find my car.  I wander all over down town Wichita looking for the lot where I left my car and I can never find it.

Jane

I always look to see where I park, all though I try and park in about the same line every time. All though, I have a Jayhawk on the antenna.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk