Good Morning America

Started by frawin, December 11, 2015, 06:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Good Morning, Howard and Elk County, hope your Weather is great today. It is a Balmy 48 degrees in Prosper Texas this Morning. My favorite Cook and favorite wife, wife fixed me a great Breakfast this Morning. We are headed to the local gathering place, the Cotton Gin Cafe. I am going to show off my newest toy, we picked it up late yesterday, a new Bright Red pickup.it has everything on it you can Imagine, I asked the dealer if you could get one with a Potty in it, he said no but, they could set one in the back.My how vehicles have changed in my lifetime, I look at my 1929 Model A and then look at this new Pickup, there is no comparison. Got a run, wishing you all a great day.

Mom70x7

Enjoy your day. Howard is supposed to have another nice day - high in the mid-60s. It was warm enough yesterday, we saw a fly!  :D

We've got cold weather moving in, however, with precipitation scheduled for the weekend. Oh well, it is December.

Diane Amberg

60's here today too, with about 70 expected on Sunday. I'm afraid we may pay for this big time later on.
The pretty flowering quince between my house and my neighbor's house is blooming, and I've got daffy tops up in sheltered places. It's supposed to be caused by the huge El Nino in the pacific. I know it has screwed up the fish runs here off the coast. Few flounder, but good catches of black bass. It should be the other way around.Enjoy this weather everyone.

Wilma

I would love to have some of that black bass.  I wonder if it is the same as the black bass we used to catch out of farm ponds.  At least, what we called black bass.  They were good eating.

Diane Amberg

Our is the salt water kind. Big fellows, but very sweet and tender.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk