The fall of America signals the rise of the new world order

Started by Ross, December 01, 2015, 10:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Some of you have PMed me and ask if I was going to respond to Red and Ross on there Post on this subject. It is not worth the effort, they have a right to their own opinions,and I have a right to mine.

proelkco

Ross

Hey Red I agree with proelkco, they are not worth the trouble either!

So what is the trrouble with them?

No sense of humor?
Narrow mindedness?
Lollipops and Unicorns?
RHINO's?
No sense of humor?

On one hand they say you are entitled to your opinion (weird)!
And one the other hand get hateful about your opinions since they don't coincide with theirs (normal)!

Then they come back with people PM'd me, thats a good one right there, don't ya think Red! Perhaps that's the sense of humor? LOL

PeterPan PM'd me we had a great chat, LOL.
She said she was out riding her Unicorn looking for Leprechans.
How cool is that!

Just a little humor. Ha, ha!

I'm expecting Santa's elf's for dinner tonight!

redcliffsw

Frawin, you're not gonna defend any of your conservative beliefs?

I believe that Bob Dole was wrong to advocate the Food Stamp program in the 1970's which was after Automatic Dishwashers. 

Now see at how Dole's Food Stamp program has expanded and all the other stuff the Fed's are giving away. 

Don't know how anyone can say Republicans are conservative.  It's not so.

Diane Amberg

Frawin...Did you know you have me blocked? I can't PM you.
Yes, I know this is off topic, but it came up.

frawin

Sorry Diane, I think when I was blocking someone else, I was thinking about you and them and was trying to block them and got you by mistake. I will get it corrected.

frawin

Diane, I checked my PM list and I don't see you in there, was it under your name or under your favorite VP from your States name.

frawin

I am having a Brain lapse, I can't remember how to release the Block. This getting old sure ain't for sissies. I am getting older all the time. After 75 years of working in the oil and gas budiness my Brain is running out of room.

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk