Prosper, Texas Christmas Parade

Started by frawin, November 22, 2015, 07:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I am going to put my Model A and my TBird in the local Christmas Parade. I have been asked to let Mrs. Claus ride in the Rumble Seat of the model A. My Son-in-Law and my 4 year old and my Coming 2 year old Granddaughters will  ride in the Model a with me. My Wife will Drive the TBird and my Daughter and my 2 week old  Grandaughter will ride with Myrna in the TBird

Diane Amberg

That sounds like so much fun.Hope you have nice weather for it.

Jane

Frank, please take some pictures and put them on the forum, or Facebook.

frawin

Jane, I am sure we will get lots of Pictures. I had them at a Garage a about 3 Miles from us. They serviced and Washed them. My Son, Grandson and Grandaughter are here visiting U.S. For Thanksgiving. The cars were ready Yesterday, I took them up to Drive them Home they both love them , my Grandson Drove the TBird , he was a Cool Cat Driving that TBird. The place where they serviced them Dpecislizes in Antique Vehicles, the Guy that Runs it is a card, I asked him what he would charge to Fo an inspection on both Cars, he said let me Park them out front in the Daytime and I won't charge you anything. You know if you and Rex would come down and visit us, you can Drive both of them all you want.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk