Better Fill Ip Today

Started by frawin, November 07, 2015, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Frank,
Looks like gas is still $1.69 at the Sunrise station. Also if I read right there are 8 states with lower gasoline tax than Texas

frawin

Thanks Jarhead, that is interesting, I have traveled in lots of states, but I guess I didn't pay any attention to their Fuel Tax.

Catwoman

The lowest I've seen it here is now 1.93...Hoping that trend continues!!!

hhjacobs

Gas in Newirk, Ok is $1.75.9. Winfield $1.95.9

jarhead

Filled up yesterday in Parsons for $1.59 for reg. unleaded. A guy there said the owners of the Sunshine stations in Parsons and Coffeyville have started a "gas war" in Parsons

frawin

Jarhead that really surprises me, I filled up both of my Vehicles yesterday for $1.99 A Gallon, at your price I would have saved $12.00. We are leaving for Howard in the Morning, I will fill up when I get there and again before I leave. The surprising thing about all of this is Texas is the Biggest Oil Producing State, and Texas has more refineries than any other State in the Union.

jarhead

Frank, I just now wrote in "gas prices in Parson's Ks" and gas is still $1.59. There is another station a block or two west of the Sunshine station and it is the same. I have no idea if it's true or not but the rumor is the owners of the Sunshine stations are some wealthy fellers that got sick of being gouged at the pumps so bought their own stations and are doing something about it. Good for them !!!

frawin

Jarhead I bought gas in Tulsa today, for! $1.739 Reg.

Diane Amberg

We're back to $1.99 and $2.01...Not as good as yours, but I'll take it.

Mom70x7

I gassed up today at Costco in Wichita at $1.70.9 a gallon. It's at $1.94.9 at P&J's here in Howard.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk