Better Fill Ip Today

Started by frawin, November 07, 2015, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Regular Gasoline in this area is in the $1.95 to $1.99 range. WTI Crude oil price is $40.91. Crude seems to be staying in the$40.00 to $44.00 range. The Saudis continue to overproduce to push the U.S. Price down, they have pushed it down enough to cut Drilling in the U.S. Way back. They want some of their old Market share back.

Catwoman

It is staying around 2.16 here in Wichita.  :(

frawin

We saw it for $1.88 today. What is wrong with everybody, have I posted something nobody liked, I apologize if I offended anyone. Not even one of my favorites, Wilma is not responding to me. Goodnight all.

Wilma

Sorry, Frank.  I have been having a not so good day.  I have been thinking about you though.  When do we get to see a picture of the new baby?

Diane Amberg

We're mostly back up to a bit above $2.00. I too wanna see photos of the little new one. When it's convienient of course... and on the right thread.HA! ;)

Jane

In Topeka price's from 1.98 to 2.05. Our Phillips 66 in Auburn is now a BP, prices there is 2.09.  8)

W. Gray

Severy, 2.19 (13 hours ago)
Howard, 2.39 (13 hours ago)
Moline, 2.14 (6 days ago)
Longton, 2.14 (5 days ago)

Denver, Co area:

Lowest 1.76-1.79 at about 15 stations. (1 to 8 hours ago)

However, highest within last 24 hours in Denver area for regular at another 15 stations runs 2.29 to 3.64. There is an old saying "Location, location, location."
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Waldo, the lowest I saw here today was $1.91 a gallon. Remember we have no State Income Tax, so Texans do not mind a little higher Fuel Tax. The lowest Gasoline I remember buying as a young boy in Howard was 17.9 Per gallon. I generally never bought more than a Dollars worth, and sometime I could on afford 50 cents worth. The other bad part was my old car only got around 14MPG. Myrna has a 2014 Acura MDX, and it gets around 35MPG, it probably weighs half of what my old 49 Dodge did. It has AC and Rides and Drives like a dream. Automobiles have come a long way.

jarhead

Gas in Dewey,Ok was $1.86 today. Then got to the Sunshine station in Coffeyville and gas was $1.69. Kinda hard to believe because Ks. tax is 7 cents higher than Ok.

frawin

Jarhead, I am really surprised at this. I thought Texas had the Lowest Gas Tax and the lowest Gasoline around.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk