Liberal/Neocon Domination Killing America . . .

Started by redcliffsw, November 02, 2015, 06:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Jeb Bush is the neocon's neocon. He is the quintessential establishment insider--and his list of contributors reflects this fact. In spite of the support Bush is receiving from establishment insiders, his campaign is floundering. If Jeb withdraws, establishment support will most likely fall to Marco Rubio's campaign. Rubio is an establishment player through and through. In fact, as noted above, Rubio would be as bad as Barack Obama when it comes to amnesty for illegals. It does appear that the globalists are posturing a Rubio/Ryan team to take America into the New World Order.

Regardless, I am convinced of one thing: when the meltdown, or breakup--or whatever else you want to call it--happens, I am EXACTLY where I want to be. Like Switzerland in the middle of WW II, this region of the country will NEVER surrender its guns or its liberties. If the East Coast and West Coast want to dive headlong into oppression, let them. The Redoubt isn't budging. Our resolve is as fixed as our mountains.

I hope Texas can hold out too.

I ask again: Can America survive another eight years of liberal/neocon domination of Washington, D.C., because that's probably what we are looking at.

Maybe the better question is, Can your State and region survive?
-Chuck Baldwin

Read on:
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3381/LiberalNeocon-Domination-Killing-America.aspx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk