Good Morning From Texas

Started by frawin, October 30, 2015, 04:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

It's so nice to see you posting again, Mr. Frank!!!  ;D ;D ;D  I am watching the price of gasoline creep back up again...Wonder if it will ever go below 2 bucks again?

frawin

Thanks Cat, unfortunately the Forum will never be the same to me. I think it will never be the same to a lot of people, sad but it takes all kinds to make the World turn. Personally I was ready for Teresa and Kjell to shut the Forum down, now I enjoy it because of people like you, Wilma and Waldo. I hope all of you will continue to keep participating in the Forum.

frawin

Cat, here in Texas it is $1.90 to $2.00. The Saudis are saying they will push it lower if the U.S. Operators start back up Drilling full force again. The Saudis demand their market share and they are powerful enough and smart enough to get it. The Oil Operators I market Oil and Gas for are more than Happy with the current prices. They have all cut back, to not push the Price any lower. I see people saying the World is running out of  Oil and Natural Gas, obviously it will someday but not in the lifetime of any of the People living today. There is a lot more Ol and Natural Gas to be found, more important is that each year the gas mileage of all types of vehicles is improving substantially and we are developing different types of Fuel, Electric Cars, Hybrid Engines, Windpower and other sources. Also Solar is gaining all the time, I am always getting calls by bothersome people want to make my new house Solar, Houses to day have so much more and much better insulation. The old House I grew up in, in Howard Kansas  virtually had no insulation, and when we first moved into it we Heated with Coal it was a pain to keep it going and it was very polluting. We thought we were really uptown when we got a stove that used Natural Gas. Enough rambling by me, have a great day. People like you are Americas biggest asset, good Teachers are what will make America great.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on November 06, 2015, 05:15:56 AM
Thanks Cat, unfortunately the Forum will never be the same to me. I think it will never be the same to a lot of people, sad but it takes all kinds to make the World turn. Personally I was ready for Teresa and Kjell to shut the Forum down, now I enjoy it because of people like you, Wilma and Waldo. I hope all of you will continue to keep participating in the Forum.

I agree with you frawin all the ugliness you and your little clique pushed on this forum was simply disgraceful and what was even worse was when your nastiness was returned in kind you didn't appreciate it.

With your clique every one else is to blame, aren't they?

But I see all those threats of leaving the forum have failed to come to Fruition. And I am glad they didn't come to Fruition.

Because, then who could I count on to harass me and throw nasty words and actions at me?

It looks like a beautiful day outside is developing, so I am heading out there to enjoy it

Bye-bye for now.

[/quote]

Diane Amberg

F. The lowest we saw here in Newark was $1.93.9, including all our state taxes.It's creeping up again, but is still only about $2.03 or so some places.
Lower prices are great for us drivers,but it makes it hard for the state to calculate what they will have to spend on roads. Some much needed projects here are on hold because of lack of money.

Jane

Quote from: ROSS on November 06, 2015, 07:46:05 AM
I agree with yoou frawin all the ugliness you and your little clique pushed on this forum was simply disgraceful and what was even worse was whey your nastniss was returned in kind you didn;t appreciate it.

With your clique every one else is to blame, aren't they?

But I see al those threats of leaving the forum have failed to come to Fruition. And I am glad the didn't come to Fruition.

Because, then who could I count on to harass me and throw nasty words and actions at me?

It looks like a beautiful day ousie is developing, so I am heading out there to enjoy it

Bye-bye for now.

Ross, this is completely off what everyone is talking about. And it is the problem on the Forum. Please stay on the subject or do not bother to say anything.  :-X

frawin

Thanks Jane, I  didn't even know what he was babbling about I wasn't referring to him. What I was talking about is all of the good people that have moved away or stopped posting for whatever reason.

Wilma

I have a theory that if you ignore it, it goes away.  Doesn't always happen.

frawin

Well Wilma, if you start ignoring me I will go away. You are one of my favorite people. Keep on keeping on.

Wilma

I won't ignore you, Frank.  You married into one of my favorite families and I respect your opinions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk