Thanks Teresa

Started by proelkco, October 27, 2015, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

So I must clarify myself

Quote from: Wilma on October 28, 2015, 01:19:37 PM
Ross, isn't your last response just what Teresa is talking about?  Criticizing and complaining about other's posts?

Perhaps ! But aren;t your's also?
But weren't you complaining about other people's posts by saying limit what they have to say?
See quote at the bottom of the page. Sure you were!

And this response and your first post, is no different than mine was!

I like sharing a little humor.  Life is bad enough without having to take everything in the worst possible way.  You post your feelings.  Leave mine alone.

What humor?
Suggesting limitations on other people!
Is that humor?
Oh, a one way street for you is it? Don't respond to my complaints or anything I care to post, right?
Communication is never a one way street!

Sorry, Teresa, but Ross's reply is exactly one of the reasons that I haven't been posting.

Really you are simply using me as a scape goat and an excuse aren't you ?
Due to being incapable of accepting two way communication.

A simple "THANK YOU" would have avoided the problem, don't you think?

Quote from: Wilma on October 28, 2015, 09:15:00 AM
How right you are.  Maybe if posts were limited to, say, 20 lines, they wouldn't have so much to say.  Come to think of it, 20 lines isn't enough for me.  Make that 50 lines.

Teresa my apologizes.
If  you want to cut me out of the forum, I will understand andwill not be upset!
Perhaps even thankful!

I truly, Thank You and your husband for 4½ year of tolerance on your part
and the pleasure I have received from the use of your forum.

Happy Halloween

redcliffsw

Ross, it's no secret that the Republicans want limitations to this Forum political thread.

They want their way - they want you to comply with their wishes - they want your money by and thru government.  They want you to keep quiet.

They're not happy with you and they want you out of here. 

That's the Republican way and the reconstructed Democrats like Obama are happy to help 'em. 

They want their own Forum - this Forum.  They'll hold this Forum hostage if they can - I say keep the politcal thread on this Forum open and let 'em keep trying.

Just my thoughts about the whole thing.

proelkco

OH HEAVENS  HERE WE GO AGAIN

redcliffsw

Proelko-
Not much of a response you have there.  Is that all you can say on this politcical thread? 

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on October 29, 2015, 07:03:43 AM
OH HEAVENS  HERE WE GO AGAIN

Same-O !.
Same-O !
proelkco !

LOL

Humor don't ya know?

frawin

Seems to me that some of the same negative people are still at it. If this keeps up Teresa will shut the whole Forum down. I can tell you Teresa is a Lady that means what she says. Maybe the best thing for me to do is just stay away from the Forum all together.

redcliffsw

You've departed before and blamed it on Ross - you could have easily blamed your departure on me too.

Keep in mind that you're on the political thread here and that I'm not a Republican.  That makes me fair game to you - so have at it.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on October 29, 2015, 07:29:58 AM
Seems to me that some of the same negative people are still at it. If this keeps up Teresa will shut the whole Forum down. I can tell you Teresa is a Lady that means what she says. Maybe the best thing for me to do is just stay away from the Forum all together.

You are right, you are still here.

frawin

Yes and you are still posting the same old Crap and lies. You worked hard to get Obuma elected by running down ever other candidate.Enough said I don't want to run afoul of Teresa and Kjell.

redcliffsw

Why would I want to elect Obama, or the Republicans?  The last election was won by more Republicans who have done nothing but work with Obama.  Your own politics is in line with Obama - mine's not.

Now we're hearing that the top Republicans would rather see Hillary elected as President than any conservative.  That's no surprise either. 

Running afoul?  Say what you really mean.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk