Thanks Teresa

Started by proelkco, October 27, 2015, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

proelkco

Many thanks to you both for the forum and your work.

Ross

Sure enough thanks a lot for the forum.

You know I really appreciate this communication tool.

I have really enjoyed the forum for the last 4  1/2 years.

Happy Halloween to both of you.

Ross

Delbert

Those that seem to know everything won't admit that they have caused the problem.

Wilma

How right you are.  Maybe if posts were limited to, say, 20 lines, they wouldn't have so much to say.  Come to think of it, 20 lines isn't enough for me.  Make that 50 lines.

Ross

Quote from: Delbert on October 28, 2015, 08:08:05 AM
Those that seem to know everything won't admit that they have caused the problem.

Quote from: Wilma on October 28, 2015, 09:15:00 AM
How right you are.  Maybe if posts were limited to, say, 20 lines, they wouldn't have so much to say.  Come to think of it, 20 lines isn't enough for me.  Make that 50 lines.

And those that don't know how to say thank you politely do it this way, and feed their ego's, or attempt to control the forum with remarks like the ones above.

Wouldn;t a simple Thank You Teresa be sufficient!

Wilma

Ross, isn't your last response just what Teresa is talking about?  Criticizing and complaining about other's posts?  I like sharing a little humor.  Life is bad enough without having to take everything in the worst possible way.  You post your feelings.  Leave mine alone.

Sorry, Teresa, but Ross's reply is exactly one of the reasons that I haven't been posting.

Jane

No, Wilma it is Delbert had to say something negative.

Wilma

Then why did Ross feel he had to quote me, too?  Was I an example of how we should be posting?

Catwoman

Miss Wilma...Old habits die hard.  It will be unlikely that ingrained behaviors will change overnight.  In the meantime, turn a blind eye to it and ignore it.  Teresa is obviously monitoring what is posted here.   :police:  It will be nice to be able to return!!  ;D ;D ;D

redcliffsw

Catwoman, you're on the political section here.  Are you requesting to make it politically correct?  Here we can defend against your liberal and social agendas which I'm thinking you'd like to ban from the political side of the Forum.   

Republicans and reconstructed Democrats seem to complain a lot.  Wonder why that is?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk