Questionaire

Started by genealogynut, January 31, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

Janet Harrington gave me the website.
Army Mom

emptynest

Mom 70x7 shared this site with me.  Now I am checking it everyday.  Haven't had enough time to post my life story yet though.

Janet Harrington

This site was forced on me by Ms. T and Marshal, (T's significant other).  HA HA  Actually, I knew that they had developed this, so I joined right away and I love it.  I think this is one of the best things to happen to Elk County and as long as we keep active more and more people will join us.

W. Gray

I found the web site by searching for information on Howard County, Kansas.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Marcia Moore

I found the the Elk County Forum while looking on genforum.com under Elk County Kansas.

Dee Gee

Saw this in the Good News and checked it and like what everyone has to say. I like all the articles particularly the old time articles that Lois has included.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

genealogynut

Well, thank you, Dee Gee! :)  That's the nicest compliment that I've had this week. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk