Confederate Flag Rally - OKC

Started by redcliffsw, September 03, 2015, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Short video on the Confederate Flag rally in OKC last Saturday.

The Confederate flag is an international symbol against tyranny - tyrants.

Diane Amberg

According to one very vocal person, this belongs in politics, not coffee shop. Why isn't he picking at you about it? Since he seems to feel he can even move people's posts where ever he thinks they belong, maybe he'll  move it for you. ::)

redcliffsw

Although I believe that I have posted some in the wrong category in the past, this one is a video news topic that belongs in the coffee shop.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 03, 2015, 09:33:36 AM
According to one very vocal person, this belongs in politics, not coffee shop. Why isn't he picking at you about it? Since he seems to feel he can even move people's posts where ever he thinks they belong, maybe he'll  move it for you. ::)

Sit on it.
Because Diane unlike you he has't tried to control the internet or this forum.
Sorry about that and all your control attempts

It's snarky when they disagree with you, otherwise,
its clever wit!

Diane Amberg

Red, how is your post not political? To me "tyranny" and "tyrants" is the gateway to politics.

redcliffsw

(So why do you support their kind and their policies?)

In America, it ought to be a natural thing to oppose tyranny or should we just overlook the matter and say it's political?

Diane Amberg

How can you even remotely guess who and what I actually support.All you know about me is what you read here.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 03, 2015, 09:33:36 AM

Why don't you fuc*** grow up diane. shit, this someone this bullshit is getting quite childish
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Joesue23

A sad thing that the Forum has gotten so low that people have to use such nasty and offensive language. Diane ignore this  guy and do and say what you want. More people  would rather hear from you than him.

Diane Amberg

That is very funny.One headstrong person moves other people's posts around where he wants them, decides which posts belong in what thread...and I'm the bad guy. HA!
That post was weeks ago and I'm just now getting blasted for it? Again, HA! I had hoped that was all over. Why bring it up now?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk