Political Opinions from the East Coast

Started by Diane Amberg, August 14, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

I have a daughter who is passive-aggressive. Good description. When the kids were growing up, we told them arguing with her was like talking to a brick wall. Frustrating, and you'll never win.  :D :D

Diane Amberg

proelkco

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 12, 2016, 09:45:29 AM
Again, I didn't waste my time reading this go round of "Diane put downs." If I'm wrong and he said

Oh yes you did, you read every word. Everyone knows it ! 
Other wise you would not  mention my name.

That is called Infatuation.

Just leave my name out and stop referring to me if you are not infatuated with me.

ROFLMAO

Diane Amberg

My Newark City Councilman, the one I worked for during his re election bid, did win by about a two to one margin. He's a good caring person who tries to be fair to everyone.
Al is still chairman of the Planning Commission and will be through 2017.They have a training session tonight, mostly for the new folks who don't have much Gov't experience. They need to learn more about what the  responsibilities of the commission are and are not.  Al will chair that meeting also. I'm pleased that he gets so many compliments on the well organized professional meetings he runs.
I see my nemesis has posted again. He doesn't give up. What creepy thing did he have to say now, and who will he try to chase away with endless insults.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 13, 2016, 07:27:07 AM
I see my nemesis has posted again. He doesn't give up. What creepy thing did he have to say now, and who will he try to chase away with endless insults.

So now you call me back by calling me you nemesis?

I think it is because of your infatuation with me and i promised you I would always respond to you attempted back-stabbing and sneakiness, didn't I? I am a man of my word! If you don't want to hear from me stop calling me. LOL

Now that is sorry of you to blame me for your downfall.
Nemesis definition = the inescapable agent of someone's or something's downfall.

Your downfall is your own doing, developed by your inability to stop being  back-stabbing and sneaky.
I have no control over that, only you do.

Teacher when do you learn ?  Learn to control your infatuation of me and stop calling me PLEASE.

Diane Amberg

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 14, 2016, 04:40:28 PM
Again?   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You read it !
See you can no longer deny the truth. LOL

DYN - 0 - MITE !

Diane Amberg

And once more he posts. D. Does he really think I read his stuff?  Nope.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 15, 2016, 08:08:54 AM
And once more he posts. D. Does he really think I read his stuff?  Nope.

You called?
I promised when you call I'll respond and I don't like going back on my word.
Did you like my post? LOL
Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote from: ROSS on April 14, 2016, 09:50:02 PM
You red it !
See you can no longer deny the truth. LOL

ROFLMAO because I'm just having so much fun responding.

DYN - 0 - MITE !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk