How do I Block somebody

Started by Joesue23, August 01, 2015, 08:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joesue23

Would one of you that is in the know, post Exactly how to block someone that you don't want to see their posts. I have read how but haven't been able toget it right. I want to Block Ross and Redcliffe.

Joesue23

Come on all you computer experts help me.

Joesue23

Come on Proelco, I know you are Computer smart help me out.

Ross

It kind of looks like you may have been abandoned.

But I'll try to help you.

It is not to block an individual but to block a topic.

When you recieve an email on a subject or thread there is a line in that message to click on that looks like:

Unsubscribe to new topics from this board by using this link:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?action=notifyboard;board=2.0

This link I just posted will block  "Topic: Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25"

If you click in your email on "Unsubscribe to new topics from this board by using this link:"

It will open a new browser page and at the bottom you will see;

Are you sure you do not want to receive new topic notifications for this board?
Yes - No

Simply click on yes or no to stop recieving email notifications on that subject of thread.

I hope that helps you.

Have a nice day.

Diane Amberg

Go to your profile page,Joe Sue.Next to the orange  profile information box there is one that says "modify profile."Click on it, that will take you to a list. See the bottom one .....buddies and ignore.Go to it. Scroll down to see a place to add or delete buddies, next to it you can add or delete names to ignore.Try That. I hope I didn't forget anything.
It will still give you the option of seeing the post if you want to do so.I was going to PM this but I thought it might be more useful this way...been busy,sorry I was so slow.I'm not good with computers but can do some things fairly well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk