Why White People Will Always Be Racists . . .

Started by redcliffsw, July 12, 2015, 05:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

While Nichols calls these people the "new totalitarians," they're not all that new. They've been with us for decades. The difference is they have now accumulated a significant amount of power, and the Silent Majority has now become the Silenced Majority. They don't want to be stigmatized. They don't want to lose their legitimacy in society. So they remain silent and they conform.
-D. C. McAllister

Read on:
http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/10/why-white-people-will-always-be-racists/

Diane Amberg

Now that's funny.I recently read an article on genetics that confirmed what many already knew. A great many Caucasians world wide are actually of mixed race. Remember the third generation throwback? It is being predicted that eventually there will easily be more mixed race people than any other kind. So what is the point of being racist against anybody?  ;)

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 12, 2015, 07:40:54 AM
Now that's funny.I recently read an article on genetics that confirmed what many already knew. A great many Caucasians world wide are actually of mixed race. Remember the third generation throwback? It is being predicted that eventually there will easily be more mixed race people than any other kind. So what is the point of being racist against anybody?  ;)

Now Diane that is something I can agree with.
And as a God fearing, god Loving man I believe the Bible basically says we all descended from Adam and Eve.

And then there was the Tower of Babel.

I personally think racism is ignorance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk