Patriotic Blasphemy Is Increasing in Duration . . .

Started by redcliffsw, May 07, 2015, 05:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

A conservative church near my house is not waiting until the Sunday before Memorial Day to put up American flags on its grounds. As soon as May arrived, up went five large flags on the church property near the road. Many Christians have written to me about their plans to stay home on the Sunday before Memorial Day (and Veterans Day) so they don't have to sit through patriotic blasphemy. Let's hope that their pastors take notice of their absence.
-Laurence Vance

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/patriotic-blasphemy-is-increasing-in-duration/

Joesue23

Redcliff my husband, his Father, my Brother and my Father all served and fought under and for that Flag. They are getting tired of you and your UnpAtriotic comments. Why don't you move to some Foreign country that hates America like you do. My Husband wants to come to Wichita and have a talk with you.

redcliffsw

I'm not going anywhere.  Why don't you move to some foreign country?  Your notion of patriotism isn't keeping you here.  My kind was here in America before your kind – we were here first.

If you all want to talk to anyone on this Forum, you don't have to go to Wichita, you can do so right here – it's wide open in the political section for everyone to see.  How about this thread?  Let's go!  Or will you be leaving the Forum with your social goodness attitude intact?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk