Golly, Gee Whiz... *8* people signed in and no one saying anything???

Started by Warph, February 02, 2015, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullwinkle

I got rid of her deceitful behind before a year went by, smarta##. Last I heard she was in a penitentiary back east.

The dog was smarter than someone thinking with his crotch instead of his brain.

Just couldn't resist a chance to be yourself , could you ? ::)

Diane Amberg

You were the one who took her in the first place. What does that say about you? HMMM? Who got rid of whom? You brought it up. ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel:

Bullwinkle

Golly gee whiz, Warph. There's the answer to your question. :-X

Bullwinkle

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY   HOWARD, KS and SUPRISE, AZ

Gave the wife her flowers and a smooch. Gave the boy a hug. Fixing to go see my beautiful daughter and grandkids after the chores are done.

Wilma, you might want to quit reading now, cuz I'm fixin to do a little barnyard talk.

Someone's been chunkin clods at me and I'm a gonna toss a cow patty back.

One thing I know for dead certain, I'm happy as a chicken in a yard full of grasshoppers that I aint bunkin with a fat, worthless, egotistical, narcisstic, big mouthed bitch that sits around stirrin up shit on the computer. If my dog had seen the likes of her, she wouldn't have killed the chickens. She would have gotten hold of some rump roast,( if she could get her mouth around it), and ran her off my place.

That's all I got to say about that.  :angel: Angel I'm not, and neither is she. :-*

jarhead

Bull,
Why don't you tell us how you really feel ? You do have a way of getting right to the point----and that I like. :D

Warph

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 14, 2015, 07:34:28 AM
                                      HAPPY VALENTINES DAY   HOWARD, KS and SUPRISE, AZ

Gave the wife her flowers and a smooch. Gave the boy a hug. Fixing to go see my beautiful daughter and grandkids after the chores are done.

Back at you, Bull... Beautiful day here in Surprise, 80° and calm wind... perfect for golf.  Cold weather moving in on Tuesday, the mercury will be dropping down to a very chilly 73° and although clear, windy conditions at 8 MPH, which means I'll be chasing golf balls all over creation.  Had an earthquake or two at my cousins in CA.  She said one elderly resident of El Segundo, Fionna F. Rushriddle, 86, told news reporters that 'one of the quakes was so strong that it plum knocked her dentures out of her mouth.'

She said that luckily they landed on her pet schnauzer Mr. Piddle and the dentures weren't damaged.

And a couple of earthquake experts who reside in La Brea say that they are concerned that if the tremors keep getting stronger there's a strong possibility that the La Brea Tar Pits could end up in western Arizona where I live.  That would really make it rough on golfing... but, then again, might improve my game.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

I have friends in Brea, but Linda didn't say anything about the tar pits up and moving away. That area that always has it's picture taken is only about the size of a big swimming pool with water on top. It's very interesting though and has a good museum and covered dig site. If it moved to Surprise, I expect it would evaporate pretty fast. HA!
As far as cow patties, send 'em! I take them and dry them out and dig them into my veggie patch.I even had some bison ones from Wichita Falls.    80? Please send some this way. It was around 4 last night with another couple of inches of snow.... Even worse tonight and Monday. I'll watch Downton Abby to take my mind off it.This may be the last one of this season.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk