Events in Howard, Ks

Started by Jane, August 12, 2014, 11:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

I read the Howard forum to find out who has passed away and what events are going on in the county. We own property and a house in Howard but live in Shawnee County. We stopped taking the Sedan Newspaper aka Prairie Star  because there was nothing in there about things happening in Howard. So I thought people would put things on here like the Fair, scores from all the sports, the dates of the garage sales and the Fab Find on Hiway 99. But so far all there has been is people that are upset about everything. It would be nice if someone would start a thread on EVENTS, so when people come from out of town they know what is going on before they get there. Just my opinion!!!!!!  ::) I know there is a General events but no one used until the Severy Labor Day was put on.

Wilma

Jane, I live right here in Howard and I don't know any more about what is happening than you do.  I get the deaths from the obits that Patyrn is so good about posting.  All I know about the Fab 99 is what appears in the Prairie Star.  Being confined to a wheel chair keeps me from joining the kaffee klatches where the news is passed around.  Not that I can't get out and go, but few of our places of business are wheel chair friendly.  Almost impossible to enter without help and hard to get around if I do get inside.  Even the wheel chair reserved parking has to be away from the business because of the high curbs.

Good luck getting any news from the Forum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk