Elk County's shower

Started by ddurbin, June 29, 2014, 08:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

Word is that Elk County got a little bit of rain
Saturday.  Would anyone like to share their
reports of just how much it did rain?

Mom70x7

5.2 inches of rain is the official total, I think. Or at least one of them. And that's just within 4 hours. It rained and rained and rained!

There was also one water rescue - a vehicle lost traction on a road around Grenola. Don't know who it was, but heard no injuries, everyone was fine.

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Flooding-closes-roads-in-Elk-County-265075751.html

Wilma

My gauges here on the west side of Howard, showed three inches.  I saw on TV this morning, a video of the Swinging Bridge in Moline and the low water bridge beside it.  The water was just below the swinging bridge and roaring down the creek.  I am sure that there were other roads in Moline blocked by high water.

Judy Harder

In Longton different reports but the official rain keeper said just about 5 inches. Mine was full to the brim and it holds 5 inches. Than some on the north said 6. and it keeps on bouncing up and down. LOTS of water in less than 8 hours. Oh, my car got washed......LOL. I haven't heard of any problems, 'cept for crops at a standstill.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

upoladeb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk