How We Win Through Homeschooling . . . .

Started by redcliffsw, June 04, 2014, 05:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Ross, I'm just pushing your buttons 'cause somebody should once in awhile. You tend to have rules just for you and a whole different set for others.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 08, 2014, 05:30:57 PM
Ross, I'm just pushing your buttons 'cause somebody should once in awhile. You tend to have rules just for you and a whole different set for others.

And I'm smilin' cause you funny.
Thanks for the laugh of the day.
Rules of Common sense evade you, don't they?

Too bad.
So sad.
No fad.

Diane Amberg

Rules, laws and common sense aren't always the same thing. It depends on what events set them in motion.

Nancy

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 09, 2014, 01:31:23 PM
Rules, laws and common sense aren't always the same thing. It depends on what events set them in motion.

Quote from: Nancy on June 09, 2014, 02:53:22 PM
Good post Diane

Good post Diane at being evasive of the truth!  Rules of Common Sense in this case are not in any way tied to the law in this case. Rules of Common Sense dictates that you Diane do not own this forum and therefore cannot boot anyone off the forum.

You should be as thankful to the owners as I am, because they provide this media.

Comprehension and Common Sense    Diane,    Comprehension and Common Sense!

Just as everyone including you are entitled to an opinion and when opinions are expressed they can be challenged and defended. Sometimes this procedure can lead to interesting conversations. However I find that evasive and cornfusing answers lead no where.

Comprehension and Common Sense    Diane,    Comprehension and Common Sense!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk