GREAT GROWING WEATHER

Started by frawin, June 08, 2014, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

My Tomatoes are really doing great. The vines are covered in Tomatoes.

Dee Gee

Tomatoes are looking good wish mine was, but my weeds are growing great.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

frawin

Dale, my Garden is small, it is a raised garden with all sterile soil, in 7 years I have not had 1 weed to pull. I have green peppers about ready to pick. I plant my garden April 1st ever year. I concrete reinforcing wire cages and I wrap them in clear plastic for about the first 2 months, it acts as a hothouse and protects the plants from late frost. The plants grow faster and bloom earlier. If you get down this way come by and see it.

Catwoman

:D  Your gardens are always so beautiful!!!  I have harvested some cherry tomatoes but that's about it at this point.

Delbert

How did you get your soil sterile? 

frawin

I bought the vegetable mix at Lowes.

frawin

Cat,  attached is a picture of Myrna's Flowers in the back. They will really be pretty in about a month or so when all are blooming. Come down and visit and we will take you to dinner.

Diane Amberg

Wow! I'm jealous.That looks beautiful and very professional.

frawin

Here is how I keep the Birds off of my Tomatoes. I am getting a few more ripe ones each day. Also getting a few Green , Red, Yellow Peppers. Anxious for the sweet Banana Peppers to get ripe.

Catwoman

;D ;D Frank, that is incredible.  I am so jealous!!!  I have been getting a few tomatoes and also a couple of cukes...Guess the weather needs to get hotter before the stuff will really start producing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk