UNRUH, William J. "Bill" - d. April 22, 2014

Started by unruhj, April 26, 2014, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unruhj

William J. "Bill" Unruh, 88, of Howard, Kansas,  passed away April 22, 2014. He had worked over 30 years at Potwin Land and Cattle Company.

He is survived by his wife, Dorothy of the home; children, Howard (Debbie) of Howard, Kansas,  Bob (Denise) of El Dorado, Kansas,  Julene "Jo" Schroeder (Jim) of Whitewater, Kansas, Linda Stewart of Severy, Kansas, Joyce Burdick (John) of Whiting, Kansas, and Lola Coats (Vince) of Potwin; a sister, Vera Schmidt of Potwin, Kansas; 14 grandchildren; and 7 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his son, Harold; grandson, Adam Schroeder; and siblings, Vernon Unruh, Irma Koehn and Ruby Koehn.

Visitation will be held from 2:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 23, 2014, and funeral service will be held at  2:00 p.m.  on Monday, April 28, 2014, both at Lamb Funeral Home in Whitewater, Kansas.  Interment will be in the Holderman Cemetery in Potwinm Kansas.  A memorial fund has been established for the El Dorado Animal Shelter in care of Lamb Funeral Home, 120 S Main, Whitewater, KS, 67154.

(published in the Wichita Eagle - 04/26/
There are things that I believe that I will never say, but I shall never say the things that I do not believe- Immanuel Kant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk