Classrooms vs Number of Students

Started by Mom70x7, November 30, 2013, 02:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I waited a bit to respond to this, but to answer Ross's question about where school shootings happen....in 2006, the Nickle Mines Amish one room school shooting happened in very rural PA. Six kids were killed and 5 more were severly injured. Don't try to tell me that they don't count. I can give you several more if needed. Cities are four times more likely to have school shootings, but more and more are happening in rural areas as well as the 'burbs. Look it up for yourself.
Even at that, school shooting are rare.They get tons of press and are awful, of course. but "hang outs," rural or otherwise are where violence of all kinds is more common.Now add drugs and alcohol...

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 12, 2013, 03:41:18 PM
I waited a bit to respond to this, but to answer Ross's question about where school shootings happen....in 2006, the Nickle Mines Amish one room school shooting happened in very rural PA. Six kids were killed and 5 more were severly injured. Don't try to tell me that they don't count. I can give you several more if needed. Cities are four times more likely to have school shootings, but more an more are happening in rural areas as well as the 'burbs. Look it up for yourself.
Even at that, school shooting are rare.They get tons of press and are awful, of course. but "hang outs," rural or otherwise are where violence of all kinds is more common.Now add drugs and alcohol...

Diane you can find my response to this gibberish along with a response to your post at:

Just click below for an express ride  http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.msg215724.html#msg215724

And remember:

Be SMART, be SENSIBLE, be FRUGAL, re-open the Moline Grade School and save millions and problems solved.

Be SMART, Be SENSIBLE, Be FRUGAL,   Just say," NO "

Diane Amberg

Gibberish?  Tell that to the families of those rural school kids who died? You sir are beyond hope. I will never converse with you again, period.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 12, 2013, 08:06:02 PM
Gibberish?  Tell that to the families of those rural school kids who diesd? You sir are beyond hope. I will never converse with you again, period

It is Gibberish because it did not answer the question properly!
You would give an "F " to a grade school student for such an answer, teacher.
Read the question until you comprehend it!
You definitely rate an "F" on comprehension teacher.
Aren't you embarrassed? 

Hint: Try to comprehend the vicinity of the shootings as related to Metropolitan areas?

Here is the question again quoted with its original typographical error:

Quote from: ROSS on December 03, 2013, 07:45:35 PM
I must ask what small rural community with a distance of 60 t0 80 mile from the nearest large city has had a shooting?

Please provide an internet link.

Thank you.

See the post at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.msg215724.html#msg215724  and this post also.

And don't forget:

Be SMART, be SENSIBLE, be FRUGAL, re-open the Moline Grade School and save millions and problems solved.

Be SMART, Be SENSIBLE, Be FRUGAL, Just say," NO "

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk