shockers

Started by hhjacobs, January 03, 2007, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

All of you out there that have cable connected internet. Did you know you can watch the game on your computer? It is called shockervision. We can't watch it becouse Henry is too cheap. We just have slow dial up.  :( :( :(

Janet Harrington

Well, there you go, Mother.  If the game isn't on the TV, you can probably get it on the computer since you have DSL.

And Marjean, tell that Henry to squeeze out a few more bucks for DSL or go to SBC Global like I did.  It is really fast.  As fast as my computer will let it be.  Yeah.

hhjacobs

Hey, shocker fans. I called KWCH channel 12 and asked why they don't televise more of the basketball games. I left a message and a guy called me back and said three was all that WSU would let them contract. That was negotiated last year. I told him there are a lot of people out here that do not have COX cable and we would like to see more on KWCH. He thanked me for my views. So maybe more well placed phone calls migth that care of our big VOID. Maybe next years negotaitiaons would pick up some more games. By the way why isn't spell check on here? I about broke my neck spelling negotiations!   The # for WSU is316-978-3252 and KWCH is 316-383-1212
Marjean.

Wilma

I didn't even see the mispelled negotiations until you mentioned it.  When in doubt, I just pull up my Word Perfect dictionary and check it.  Luckily, I can do that without getting off the Forum.  Lucky me.  You're right, if more of us would express our opinions, more things could be changed.

By the way, the Shocks play tonight at Indiana State, can be seen on Kansas Now 22, which is not available on my cable.  I will have to watch the trailer of scores that ESPN runs during games, then catch the 10:00 news.

Wilma

Shocks--63   Indiana--68

Wilma

NOW PLAYING   Shocks vs Creighton--channel 12

Wilma

Creighton--59   SHOCKS--62
PHOENIX--137  Memphis--122

I'm happy tonight!!!!!!!.

Janet Harrington

And I even watched the Shockers.  That's probably why they won.

Wilma

SHOCKS 63        Bradley 78    more crying

Janet Harrington

See!  I didn't watch the game.  That's why they lost.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk