The Architect of Destruction

Started by Teresa, October 09, 2013, 12:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

The Architect of Destruction
By Maureen Scott

"Obama comes from a community organizer background where it's us against them. But that's not who we are. And that's not the position the leader of our Nation should take." – Dr. Benjamin Carson

Obama appears to be a tormented man who is filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps because, as a child, he grew up around family members and mentors who instilled him with an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. That bitterness seems not to have left him.

It is not the color of his skin that is a problem – for anyone in America. Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.

Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful rendition of "America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with pride when millions of American flags wave on a National holiday – or is he moved to sadness and reflection when someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever felt the depth of our admiration of the military, as lovers of those who keep America free feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful – because Obama did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did not sit at the knee of a grandfather or uncle who showed his medals and told of the bravery of his fellow troops as they fought and tramped through foreign lands sacrificing for a cause greater than their own lives. He didn't have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to America, penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a business and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes.

Rather Obama was separated from all of these experiences. He doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country and is insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and patriotism that unite us.

Obama has never given a speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better, grateful, and proud that, in a short time, our country became a leader, and a protector of so many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our achievements ,along with any of his critics, all for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading anyone who opposes his policies and actions. Unlike a secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence, Obama displays a cocky, haughty attitude and a dread of being critiqued.

Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people rather than uniting us (even though he was presented to us as the "Great Uniter"). He creates chaos for the sake of keeping citizens separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, disrespectful of, and retaliate against those of differing backgrounds and views. Through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to the level of rowdy, street-fighting gangs. When, instead, he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws, remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a dictatorial form of power.

Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.

Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a soothing, calming, and trustworthy force.

Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress one man can cause a nation of people – on a daily basis!

Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us down, rather than building us up. He is the Architect of the decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.

© Maureen Scott
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

upoladeb

so true. thanks for putting it in words.

Warph

B.I.N.G.O
I fear that the people of our country have lost at least 50 IQ points in the past 50 years.  It has become a country of entitlements (or at least 50% want the freebies.... and will actually fight for them.)

Rush commented awhile back that education does not equal intelligence.  Education is knowledge, but what if the knowledge is wrong?

That is the real problem.

"It is not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it is that they know so much that isn't so."
...Ronald Reagan

[...]

I wrote this piece about Maureen Scott's masterpiece, "The Architect of Destruction" 

Re: This and That...
« Reply #1016 on: July 08, 2013, 17:47:57 »

Going through email these days takes an inordinate amount of time as my email gets cluttered with the latest pizza offers from the local Papa John's, confirmation of orders for clothes and books placed online and the various forwarding of snippets from family and friends.  However, every once in a while, an email is received that sparks my interest leading me on a search for more information as it compels me to comment about it.  That one email arrived today.

It was sent to me by a family member and contained an interesting essay.  Maureen Scott penned this essay in March 2013.  Ms. Scott has authored 7 essays that appear on RenewAmerica.com.  The essay, "The Architect of Destruction" describes her view on Obuma.  In a previous post, I described Obuma as "an empty suit giving 'collar service' to the very foundation of America."  Ms. Scott, in her thorough examination of this man, is right on target and pinpoints the "why" behind this emptiness.

She describes Obuma as "a tormented man who is filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps because, as a child, he grew up around family members and mentors who instilled him with an abiding bitterness toward the U.S."

Various media reports have indicated Obuma, "was raised by his grandparents, who were communists, and frequently took the young Obama to visit Frank Marshall Davis, a staunch communist. It's easy to see where the emptiness originated. When a young child is exposed to negative role models who fill the mind with hate and ignore filling the heart with love, there is little wonder that hate would migrate from mind to heart. One never hears of this man being exposed to God, Jesus Christ or even the love of parents or grandparents; it seems his life was all about the indoctrination."

Of course the left liberal Obuma supporting Kool-Aid drinkers will yell "racist" when anything negative is said about their "dear ruler," but Ms. Scott pegged the problem with the man sitting in the Oval Office very well.  She wrote, "It is not the color of his skin that is a problem – for anyone in America. Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country."

Ms. Scott continues:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/scott/130301

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes.

Rather Obama was separated from all of these experiences. He doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country and is insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and patriotism that unite us.

It has been discovered that Obuma spent time as a child in Indonesia as his mother's husband, a man name Soetoro, moved the family there. Indonesia has a majority of individuals who practice Islam.  This exposure to an egregious totalitarian political system masquerading as a religion was in total opposition to the American traditions and principles.  One picture that has circulated shows Obuma's mother wearing the Islam head covering... hajib.  Even though it has been reported the young Obuma attended a Catholic administered school, the school accepted individuals of different denominations and faiths.  It is said, "without any true guidance, a young child will absorb any ideology that presents itself: some not for the better."

In looking at Obuma's presidency, Ms. Scott provided a nice summation:

Obama has never given a speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better, grateful, and proud that, in a short time, our country became a leader, and a protector of so many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our achievements, along with any of his critics, all for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading anyone who opposes his policies and actions. Unlike a secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence, Obama displays a cocky, haughty attitude and a dread of being critiqued.

Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people rather than uniting us (even though he was presented to us as the "Great Uniter"). He creates chaos for the sake of keeping citizens separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, disrespectful of, and retaliate against those of differing backgrounds and views. Through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to the level of rowdy, street-fighting gangs. When, instead, he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws, remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a dictatorial form of power.

Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.

Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a soothing, calming, and trustworthy force.

Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress one man can cause a nation of people – on a daily basis!

Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us down, rather than building us up. He is the Architect of the decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.

Well said Ms. Scott.  It has amazed many that the American people elected this man, not once, but twice, to hold the highest office in America. The nomination of this man started with controversy as his eligibility to run and hold office was questioned and remains as the issue has not been settled.  He has worked tirelessly to destroy America; it is seen in every action, speech and mannerism.  Since re-election, he has stepped up the march to destroy America.  His supporters, the left liberals and the enemedia have called those who seek to restore the values and principles upon which this country was founded as "racists, bigots, and haters of government" while looking through their government bought and paid for rose-colored glasses.

To all those referenced, I respond:

If being a racist means that I am against tyranny, oppression, man-made abolishing of God-given rights and dictatorship, YES... I am racist.  If being a bigot means that I am against being forced to practice a religion other than one of my choosing, YES... I am a bigot.  If being a hater means I am against a government who operates outside of its enumerated powers, YEs.... then I am a hater.

However, I ask, "Who are the real racists... bigots and haters.... people like me or those who stand for everything I am against?"

....Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Teresa on October 09, 2013, 12:41:50 AM
...Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes...

And yet substantial numbers of "Republicans" stayed at home and allowed vast numbers of fools elected this man.... TWICE.  What does that say about the cultural education and the souls of the American citizenry?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

So who were these whites and why did they stay home?  My first instinct was that they might be conservative evangelicals turned off by Romney's Mormonism or moderate past but the decline didn't seem to be concentrated in Southern states with high evangelical populations.  I remember Franklin Graham saying that the vast majority of evangelicals did not go to the polls.  But they did... they constituted the same proportion of the vote as in 2008, and more of them voted for Romney than McCain.  So it turns out that  7 million fewer whites voted in 2012 than in 2008.  My sense is these voters were unhappy with Obuma but his negative ad campaign relentlessly emphasizing Romney's wealth and tenure at Bain Capital may have turned them off to Romney.  The Romney campaign exacerbated this through their failure to articulate a clear, positive agenda to address these voters' fears, and self-inflicted wounds like the "47 percent" gaffe.  Given a choice between two unpalatable options, these voters simply stayed home. 
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on October 09, 2013, 06:23:05 PM
So who were these whites and why did they stay home? 

I said nothing of race.  I have come to understand that ignorance, non-participation in the electoral process and even simple stupidity crosses all boundaries of race, religion and socioeconomic strata.  I mentioned two specific groups:  1. so called Republicans, and 2. vast numbers of fools (which would include those comprise a large part of the rest of the electorate who voted for Obama)... both of which seem to have clearly demonstrated that their youthful exposure to the giddy patriotic experiences that Ms Scott attributes to Obama in paragraphs 4 & 5 of the article, or lack thereof, seem to have left many with the same level of understanding.  So the question becomes, what was really lacking in their education & cultural upbringing... and who might bear the responsibility for that deficiency?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Quote from: Patriot on October 09, 2013, 07:41:16 PM
I said nothing of race.   

No, you didn't... but I did.  You got my ol' curiosity up and somewhere along the line I lost my little graph showing how the races voted in the last two elections.  Thought I'd put it on my little humble post... wait a minute.. I'll be darn... it was in my back pocket all the time.  I'm sorry... I had a rough morning on the golf course... very windy... shot a 91, then lunch at Macayo's Mex. Rest, 2 taco's, veggie enchilada and 2 margaritas. 

Maybe it was the margaritas that screwed up my post, ya think?

Okay... the graph:

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk