Just what is Elite?

Started by Ross, January 20, 2013, 09:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.

Really just common people with problems like everyone else in the world.
I have personally known several people of the elite group of people that have mensa IQ's and only one had common sense.
In other words all the elite of the world have weakness, failings and faults just like the rest of our modern civilized society.

They ain't no better than us rednecks, they just think they are.

All you folks out there deserve the same respect as anyone else in;
•   The way you vote
•   The way you think
•   The way you question politics
•   Or in the way you do anything lawful.

Read about these Elites and remember they are no better than other human being, rich or poor, they too can be fired.

These are some of the highest paid in our military.
http://news.yahoo.com/sex-major-reason-military-commanders-fired-123720150.html

Ross

Do the suppose elite's deserve respect?
Most are considered elite only because they have a few dollars more. LOL

The words elite and leadership really appear to be dirty words in todays world.

Here are two elites that go together  along with Weiner?

Guess What Sex Act the GOP Candidate to Replace Bob Filner is Accused Of...

Sex scandal appears to be breeding sex scandal in San Diego, as Carl DeMaio, a potential Republican candidate to replace now ex-Mayor Bob Filner, has been accused of openly masturbating in the City Hall men's room during his time as a city councilman.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/guess-what-sex-act-the-gop-candidate-to-replace-bob-filner-is-accused-of/

Personally I think the so called leadership and so called elite lack any sort of morals.

If the shoe fits wear it.

jarhead

"openly" is the key word here Ross. Have politicians no shame ? At least wait until you get in a voting booth and pull the curtain closed behind you !! :angel: ;D

jarhead

Ross, maybe this openly masturbating  is a coastal thing. Was reading the Newark, De. News Journal the other day and this is what I read-----

Police: Man was masturbating in Newark store
A 33-year-old Newark man was arrested Saturday after he exposed himself to three women in a College Square store, Newark police said today.

Aug. 19, 2013

Ross

Yeah, guys the elite leaders are greatest though aren't they?

Try this one:

The 'pitbull in lipstick'

Todd Palin 'will file for divorce and advisers tell Sarah White House dream is over' after release of explosive biography.

(Just a couple of excerpts from the article)

In The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, the 47-year-old is accused of having a night of passion with a basketball star, snorting cocaine and having an affair with her husband's business partner - all allegations which are thought to have shattered Palin's White House dream.

A friend told the National Enquirer: 'The final straw was McGinniss quoting Sarah's brother Chuckie telling a friend they don't have a marriage.

A source close to the former vice presidential candidate said: 'Sarah Palin has been destroyed by Joe McGinniss' no-holds-barred biography. It exposed all her lies, cover-ups and secrets.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040110/Todd-Palin-file-divorce-advisers-tell-Sarah-White-House-dream-over.html#ixzz2cw9wGotH

Boy Jarhead I sure am glad to be a proud redneck and not a part of that elite crap. Aren't you?

Warph

Quote from: ROSS on January 20, 2013, 09:37:56 AM

These are some of the highest paid in our military.
http://news.yahoo.com/sex-major-reason-military-commanders-fired-123720150.html

Ross... I.Q. and common sense doesn't mean much when you have men and women, working long hours in close quarters, isolated from "the world" physically, these situations will occur.  I've seen it happen numerous times in the service.  It is really nothing new except for the frequency we are seeing today due to the increased numbers of females in the military.  When on deployment, the human "weakness" is always present, waiting for the right set of circumstances... And to be fair, it is not just the males that are falling on their swords in leadership positions.  There are just more of them.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

MLK III At Event Honoring Father's "I Have A Dream Speech"
In DC: Trayvon Martin Case Shows Us Skin Color "Remains a License To Murder"

(Give it a rest, III.  Your daddy, if alive, would slap you silly.  The overwhelming number of blacks killed in America are at the hands of their fellow blacks)

Via Clown Broadcasting System:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57599979/march-on-washingtons-50th-anniversary-commemoration-draws-tens-of-thousands/

Tens of thousands of people gathered on the National Mall Saturday to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s 1963 March on Washington, listening as political and civil rights leaders reflected on the legacy of racial progress over the last half-century and urged Americans to press forward in pursuit of King's dream of equality.

[...]

Martin Luther King III paid tribute to his father's legacy. "Five decades ago my father stood upon this hallowed spot" and "crystallized like never before the painful pilgrimage and aching aspirations of African-Americans yearning to breathe free."

King's message was not a "lament" or a "diatribe," his son said, but a call to action – and a reminder that the work always goes on.

"The task is not done, the journey is not complete," he said. "The vision preached by my father a half-century ago was that his four little children would no longer live in a nation where they would judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

"However, sadly, the tears of Trayvon Martin's mother and father remind us that, far too frequently, the color of one's skin remains a license to profile, to arrest and to even murder with no regard for the content of one's character," he said, calling for "stand your ground" self-defense laws to be repealed in states where they have been enacted.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Bullwinkle

It's OK , though, for three black punks to gun down a white kid jogging in Texas, because they were bored.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk