More This & That & Whatever.... The Best Of Intellectual Froglegs

Started by Warph, August 05, 2013, 09:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

How Can You TRUST Obuma When He LIES To The American People?

Where Is The MSM On This Story?

Bill Ayers Reportedly Reveals He Is Author Of "Dreams From My Father" in Latest Book
November 20, 2013, 6:34 PM

From Amazon:Flashback to 2011: Author Jack Cashill documented his thesis in "Deconstructing Obama."
http://www.amazon.com/Deconstructing-Obama-Americas-Postmodern-President/dp/1451611110/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384983689&sr=1-1&keywords=deconstructing+obama

Did Obama write his own books and is the story they tell true?

Cashill explains that Obama does not possess the understanding or skills to author "Dreams From My Father"—...however, the book writing style is remarkably similar to other works from Bill Ayers. Jack Cashill offers a full and fascinating discussion (along with a Q&A) on the topic at this C-SPAN video link.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/298382-1

A short montage video of the controversy below:

A recent Baltimore book store —Red Emma's— announced an appearance event byBill Ayers promoting his recent book "Public Enemy," the Red Emma's book store post states the following: http://www.redemmas.org/event/3334/

"Ayers reveals how he has navigated the challenges and triumphs of this public life with steadfastness and a dash of good humor — from the red carpet at the Oscars, to prison vigils and airports (where he is often detained and where he finally "confesses" that he did write Dreams from My Father)"

Capture image of the event posting:

Here's a close-up of the above Flyer:

Finally, the truth comes out.
Obama's biography was written by an unrepentant Marxist terrorist.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Evidence Now Suggests Obama Did Not Have Osama Bin Laden Killed...

In an administration riddled by lies, scandal and massive cover-ups, is this the biggest lie ever told to the American people?

Think about it. Osama Bin Laden is the most wanted criminal in our lifetime, hands down, no one else even close. The mastermind behind 9/11. The newspapers tells us that Barack Hussein Obama "gave the order" to have Osama Bin Laden killed, they showed us photos of Obama and his people "watching it in real time". But when it was done there is no evidence that it actually happened.

There are no witnesses, no dead body, no audio/video recordings, there is nothing to prove it actually happened. Even the emails mentioned in the story below bear no trace of the name of Osama Bin Laden, so any idea that they reference Bin Laden personally must be implied and inferred. Even the members of SEAL Team 6 who were talked about as being part of the Bin Laden raid, where are they? Oh, that's right, their chopper crashed shortly after the raid took place. How very convenient for the Obama administration:

SEAL Team 6, unit that killed Osama bin Laden, died in helicopter crash: AP
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/08/06/seal-team-6-marines-who-killed-osama-bin-laden-died-in-helicopter-crash-ap/

So I ask you, dear reader, on what basis do you believe actually it happened?

From Telegraph UK: The emails were released by the Pentagon after a freedom of information request by the Associated Press, but were heavily redacted. They disclosed that the funeral was so secret that none of the crew on USS Carl Vinson witnessed the burial at sea. They confirmed what the administration said at the time that Islamic rituals were observed.

In an indication of the intense secrecy surrounding the operation, senior naval officers referred to the slain terror leaders's body was referred to as a FedEx package.

The correspondence represents the first public disclosure of government records about the former al Qaeda leader's burial. They were released on Wednesday by the Pentagon in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by The Associated Press.

One email stamped secret and sent on May 2 by a senior Navy officer briefly describes how bin Laden's body was washed, wrapped in a white sheet, and then placed in a weighted bag. According to another message from the Vinson's public affairs officer, only a small group of the ship's leadership was informed of the burial.

Bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011, by a Navy SEAL team that assaulted his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. His body was carried out to sea by the USS Carl Vinson.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," the May 2 email from Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette reads. "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag.

"A military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."

The email also included a cryptic reference to the intense secrecy surrounding the mission. "The paucity of documentary evidence in our possession is a reflection of the emphasis placed on operational security during the execution of this phase of the operation," Admiral Gaouette's message reads.

Recipients of the email included Admiral Mike Mullen, then the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General James Mattis, the top officer at US Central Command. Admiral Mullen retired from the military in September 2011.

Earlier, Admiral Gaouette, then the deputy commander of the Navy's Fifth Fleet, and another officer used code words to discuss whether the helicopters carrying the SEALs and bin Laden's body had arrived on the Vinson.

"Any news on the package for us?" he asked Rear Admiral Samuel Perez, commander of the carrier strike group that included the Vinson.

"FedEx delivered the package," Admiral Perez responded. "Both trucks are safely en route home base."

Although the Obama administration has pledged to be the most transparent in American history, it is keeping a tight hold on materials related to the bin Laden raid.

In a response to separate requests from the AP for information about the mission, the Defence Department said in March that it could not locate any photographs or video taken during the raid or showing bin Laden's body.

Earlier, Admiral Gaouette, then the deputy commander of the Navy's Fifth Fleet, and another officer used code words to discuss whether the helicopters carrying the SEALs and bin Laden's body had arrived on the Vinson.

"Any news on the package for us?" he asked Rear Admiral Samuel Perez, commander of the carrier strike group that included the Vinson.

"FedEx delivered the package," Admiral Perez responded. "Both trucks are safely en route home base."

Although the Obama administration has pledged to be the most transparent in American history, it is keeping a tight hold on materials related to the bin Laden raid.

In a response to separate requests from the AP for information about the mission, the Defence Department said in March that it could not locate any photographs or video taken during the raid or showing bin Laden's body.

It also said it could not find any images of
bin Laden's body on the USS Vinson.

The Pentagon also said it could not find any death certificate, autopsy report or results of DNA identification tests for bin Laden, or any pre-raid materials discussing how the government planned to dispose of bin Laden's body if he were killed.

"The Defence Department also refused to confirm or deny
the existence of helicopter maintenance logs and reports
about the performance of military gear used in the raid."

One of the stealth helicopters that carried the SEALs to Abbottabad crashed during the mission and its wreckage was left behind. People who lived near bin Laden's compound took photos of the disabled chopper.

The AP is appealing the Defence Department's decision. The CIA, which ran the bin Laden raid and has special legal authority to keep information from ever being made public, has not responded to AP's request for records about the mission.

source: – Telegraph UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9694952/Osama-bin-Laden-US-Navy-emails-reveal-no-sailors-witnessed-secret-burial-at-sea.html
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

House subcommittee: Obamacare's $300 billion Medicare Advantage raid will hurt seniors next year

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/04/house-subcommittee-obamacares-300-billion-medicare-advantage-raid-will-hurt-seniors-next-year/#ixzz2n3dgMx9G

Obamacare "raided" $300 billion for Medicare Advantage and seniors will begin feeling the cuts next year, according to an analysis Tuesday by the House Energy and Commerce Health Subcommittee.

Obamacare took $700 billion from Medicare and $300 billion from Medicare Advantage alone for its own funding, according to the subcommittee. The cuts to Medicare Advantage beneficiaries will "begin to be fully realized in the next year," according to the subcommittee.

"There was a promise made to seniors as well. The promise was that we're going to use your Medicare dollars as a piggy bank to fund the Affordable Care Act, and in doing that we'll improve Medicare and allow seniors to keep their doctors if they liked. So, do you have an opinion as to whether or not this is another broken promise?" subcommittee vice chairman Rep. Michael Burgess said in a statement.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

***If Someone Wanted To Destroy America On Purpose***

Posted By Michael Snyder on Dec 9, 2013

"Let's say somebody were [in the White House] and they wanted to destroy this nation. I would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."

-Dr. Ben Carson on March 16th, 2013:

That quote by Dr. Ben Carson does a great job of capturing what is taking place in the United States right now. If you wanted to destroy the most powerful nation on the planet, the best way to do so would be to destroy it from the inside out. Right now, America is more divided than it has been at any point in any of our lifetimes. Anger and frustration are growing to unprecedented levels, and one recent survey discovered that the level of trust that Americans have in one another is at an all-time low. Our families are falling apart and moral decay is systematically rotting the foundations of our society. Meanwhile, the U.S. national debt is on pace to more than double during the eight years of the Obama administration and the rest of the world is losing more respect for us with each passing day.

Sadly, at this critical juncture in U.S. history the American people have twice voted to elect a totally unqualified con man to be the President of the United States. To say that this scandal-ridden administration has been "corrupt" would be a massive understatement. The following is a political joke that one of my readers recently emailed me, and I think that it does a great job of illustrating the current state of our government...

Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"

Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"

Bob: "No, the other one."

Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6?"

Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"

Jim: "You mean voter fraud?"

Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

Jim: "You mean the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"

Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

Bob: "No the other one."

Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"

Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?"

Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"

Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"

Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Jim: "You mean that 65 million low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?"

Jim: "You mean the one where he lied and told us we could get better and cheaper healthcare or keep what we had if it was better for us?"

Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Not only has the Obama administration been extremely corrupt, they have also failed to deliver on almost all of the promises that they have made to us. In fact, just about every major promise that Barack Obama has uttered has turned out to be a lie. If you doubt this, just check out this list: "A List Of 23 Famous Obama Quotes That Turned Out To Be Broken Promises Or Cold-Hearted Lies":
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/list-23-famous-obama-quotes-turned-broken-promises-cold-hearted-lies/

#1 "If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

#2 "My administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government."

#3 "We agree on reforms that will finally reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums..."

#4 "I don't want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be the president
 of the United States of America."

#5 "We've got shovel-ready projects all across the country that governors and mayors are pleading to fund. And the minute we can get those investments to the state level, jobs are going to be created."

#6 "And we will pursue the housing plan I'm outlining today. And through this plan, we will help between 7 and 9 million families restructure or refinance their mortgages so they can afford—avoid foreclosure."

#7 "I will sign a universal health-care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

#8 "We reject the use of national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime."

#9 "For people with insurance, the only impact of the health-care law is that their insurance is stronger, better, and more secure than it was before. Full stop. That's it. They don't have to worry about anything else."

#10 "We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay, the location of so many of the worst constitutional abuses in recent years."

#11 "Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S."

#12 "We will revisit the Patriot Act and overturn unconstitutional executive decisions issued during the past eight years."

#13 "Will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid."

#14 "We reject sweeping claims of 'inherent' presidential power."

#15 "Will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year. This will eliminate taxes for 7 million seniors — saving them an average of $1,400 a year– and will also mean that 27 million seniors will not need to file an income tax return at all."

#16 "We support constitutional protections and judicial oversight on any surveillance program involving Americans."

#17 "If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank."

#18 "Will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days."

#19 "The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

#20 "We have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division and conflict and cynicism.... That is one option. Or, at this moment, in this election, we can come together and say, 'Not this time....'"

#21 "We've got to spend some money now to pull us out of this recession. But as soon as we're out of this recession, we've got to get serious about starting to live within our means, instead of leaving debt for our children and our grandchildren and our great-grandchildren."

#22 "[T]oday I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay – and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control."

#23 "I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.

But it isn't just our government that is falling apart. The truth is that America as a whole has been declining for a very long time.

For example, American families have never before been in such horrendous condition. If you doubt this, just read the statistics in my previous article entitled "27 Facts That Prove That The Family In America Is In The Worst Shape Ever".
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/27-facts-that-prove-that-the-family-in-america-is-in-the-worst-shape-ever

#1 The marriage rate in the United States has fallen to an all-time low.  Right now it is sitting at a yearly rate of 6.8 marriages per 1000 people.

#2 Today, an all-time low 44.2 percent of Americans in the 25 to 34 year old age bracket are married.

#3 According to the Pew Research Center, only 51 percent of all adults in the United States are currently married.  Back in 1960, 72 percent of all adults in the United States were married.

#4 Back in 1950, 78 percent of all households in the United States contained a married couple.  Today, that number has declined to 48 percent.

#5 100 years ago, 4.52 were living in the average U.S. household, but now the average U.S. household only consists of 2.59 people.

#6 The United States has the highest percentage of one person households on the entire planet.

#7 In the United States today, more than half of all couples "move in together" before they get married.

#8 The divorce rate for couples that live together first is significantly higher than for those that do not.

#9 For women under the age of 30 in the United States, more than half of all babies are being born out of wedlock.

#10 In 1970, the average woman had her first child when she was 21.4 years old.  Now the average woman has her first child when she is 25.6 years old.

#11 According to the Centers for Disease Control, there were 69.3 births per 1,000 women in the 15 to 44 year old age bracket in 2007. Now the rate has fallen to 63.2 births per 1,000 women.

#12 The birth rate for American women in the 20 to 24 year old age bracket has fallen to 85.3 births per 1,000 women.  That is a new all-time record low.

#13 The United States has the highest divorce rate in the entire world.

#14 At this point, approximately one out of every three children in the United States lives in a home without a father.

#15 Without a father around, many single mothers in this country are really struggling to survive.  Sadly, approximately 42 percent of all single mothers in the United States are on food stamps.

#16 It is being projected that approximately 50 percent of all U.S. children will be on food stamps at some point before they reach the age of 18.

#17 Today, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless.  This is the first time that has ever happened in our history.

#18 The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the entire world.  In fact, the United States has a teen pregnancy rate that is more than twice as high as Canada, more than three times as high as France and more than seven times as high as Japan.

#19 In the United States today, approximately 47 percent of all high school students have had sex.

#20 Approximately one out of every four teen girls in the United States has at least one sexually transmitted disease.

#21 According to one survey, 24 percent of all U.S. teens that have at least one sexually transmitted disease say that they still have unprotected sex.

#22 Instead of being raised by parents, an increasing number of children in America are being raised by movies, television and video games.  For example, the average young American will spend 10,000 hours playing video games before the age of 21.

#23 Americans are tied with the British for the highest average number of hours spent watching television each week.

#24 There are more than 3 million reports of child abuse in the United States every single year.

#25 The United States actually has the highest child abuse death rate in the developed world.

#26 Approximately 20 percent of all child sexual abuse victims in the United States are under the age of 8.

#27 It is estimated that one out of every four girls will be sexually abused before they become adults.

And it isn't just our families that are in trouble. Everywhere you look these days, you can see the signs of advanced moral decay...
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/concerned-moral-collapse-america/

Things have gotten so bad that even the mainstream media is talking about this. The following is from a Wall Street Journal editorial that was published just a few days ago:

America the Vulgar
Whatever happened to the subtle thrill of real transgression?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304451904579238140379017148

"What's celebrity sex, Dad?" It was my 7-year-old son, who had been looking over my shoulder at my computer screen. He mispronounced "celebrity" but spoke the word "sex" as if he had been using it all his life. "Celebrity six," I said, abruptly closing my AOL screen. "It's a game famous people play in teams of three," I said, as I ushered him out of my office and downstairs into what I assumed was the safety of the living room.

No such luck. His 3-year-old sister had gotten her precocious little hands on my wife's iPhone as it was charging on a table next to the sofa. By randomly tapping icons on the screen, she had conjured up an image of Beyoncé barely clad in black leather, caught in a suggestive pose that I hoped would suggest nothing at all to her or her brother.

And so it went on this typical weekend. The eff-word popped out of TV programs we thought were friendly enough to have on while the children played in the next room. Ads depicting all but naked couples beckoned to them from the mainstream magazines scattered around the house. The kids peered over my shoulder as I perused my email inbox, their curiosity piqued by the endless stream of solicitations having to do with one aspect or another of sex, sex, sex!
The reality is that if someone actually wanted to destroy America from the inside on purpose, they could hardly improve on what is already happening.

And we were warned that this would take place.

On April 3rd, 1965 legendary radio host Paul Harvey issued a warning to America. In this warning, he described what he thought the devil should do if the devil wanted to destroy America. Sadly, the truth is that most of what Paul Harvey warned us about back then has now come to pass:

If I were the Devil . . . I mean, if I were the Prince of Darkness, I would of course, want to engulf the whole earth in darkness. I would have a third of its real estate and four-fifths of its population, but I would not be happy until I had seized the ripest apple on the tree, so I should set about however necessary to take over the United States.

I would begin with a campaign of whispers. With the wisdom of a serpent, I would whisper to you as I whispered to Eve: "Do as you please." "Do as you please."

To the young, I would whisper, "The Bible is a myth." I would convince them that man created God instead of the other way around. I would confide that what is bad is good, and what is good is "square."

In the ears of the young marrieds, I would whisper that work is debasing, that cocktail parties are good for you. I would caution them not to be extreme in religion, in patriotism, in moral conduct.

And the old, I would teach to pray. I would teach them to say after me: "Our Father, which art in Washington" . . .

If I were the devil, I'd educate authors in how to make lurid literature exciting so that anything else would appear dull an uninteresting. I'd threaten T.V. with dirtier movies and vice versa.

And then, if I were the devil, I'd get organized. I'd infiltrate unions and urge more loafing and less work, because idle hands usually work for me.

I'd peddle narcotics to whom I could. I'd sell alcohol to ladies and gentlemen of distinction. And I'd tranquilize the rest with pills.

If I were the devil, I would encourage schools to refine young intellects but neglect to discipline emotions . . . let those run wild. I would designate an atheist to front for me before the highest courts in the land and I would get preachers to say "she's right."

With flattery and promises of power, I could get the courts to rule what I construe as against God and in favor of pornography, and thus, I would evict God from the courthouse, and then from the school house, and then from the houses of Congress and then, in His own churches I would substitute psychology for religion, and I would deify science because that way men would become smart enough to create super weapons, but not wise enough to control them.

If I were Satan, I'd make the symbol of Easter an egg and the symbol of Christmas a bottle. If I were the devil, I would take from those who have and I would give to those who wanted, until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious. And then, my police state would force everybody back to work. Then, I could separate families, putting children in uniform, women in coal mines, and objectors in slave camps.

In other words, if I were Satan,
I'd just keep on doing what he's doing.

Paul Harvey, Good Day.

So what do you think?

Is someone trying to destroy America on purpose?

Do you believe that there is still any hope for the future of this nation?

Please feel free to share by posting a comment on what YOU THINK, FORUM.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

37 Reasons Why "The Economic Recovery Of 2013″ Is A Giant Lie

Posted By Michael Snyder on Dec 9, 2013

"If you repeat a LIE often enough, people will believe it." Sadly, that appears to be the approach that the Obama administration and the mainstream media are taking with the U.S. economy. They seem to believe that if they just keep telling the American people over and over that things are getting better, eventually the American people will believe that it is actually true. On Friday, it was announced that the unemployment rate had fallen to "7 percent", and the mainstream media responded with a mix of euphoria and jubilation. For example, one USA Today article declared that "with today's jobs report, one really can say that our long national post-financial crisis nightmare is over." But is that actually the truth? As you will see below, if you assume that the labor force participation rate in the U.S. is at the long-term average, the unemployment rate in the United States would actually be 11.5 percent instead of 7 percent. There has been absolutely no employment recovery. The percentage of Americans that are actually working has stayed between 58 and 59 percent for 51 months in a row. But most Americans don't understand these things and they just take whatever the mainstream media tells them as the truth.

And of course the reality of the matter is that we should have seen some sort of an economic recovery by now. Those running our system have literally been mortgaging the future in a desperate attempt to try to pump up our economic numbers. The federal government has been on the greatest debt binge in U.S. history and the Federal Reserve has been printing money like crazed lunatics. All of that "stimulus" should have had some positive short-term effects on the economy.

Sadly, all of those "emergency measures" do not appear to have done much at all. The percentage of Americans that have a job has stayed remarkably flat since the end of 2009, median household income has fallen for five years in a row, and the rate of home ownership in the United States has fallen for eight years in a row. Anyone that claims that the U.S. economy is experiencing a "recovery" is simply not telling the truth.

The following are 37 reasons why "the economic recovery of 2013″ is a giant lie...

#1 The only reason that the official unemployment rate has been declining over the past couple of years is that the federal government has been pretending that millions upon millions of unemployed Americans no longer want a job and have "left the labor force". As Zero Hedge recently demonstrated, if the labor force participation rate returned to the long-term average of 65.8 percent, the official unemployment rate in the United States would actually be 11.5 percent instead of 7 percent.

#2 The percentage of Americans that are actually working is much lower than it used to be. In November 2000, 64.3 percent of all working age Americans had a job. When Barack Obama first entered the White House, 60.6 percent of all working age Americans had a job. Today, only 58.6 percent of all working age Americans have a job. In fact, as you can see from the chart posted below, there has been absolutely no "employment recovery" since the depths of the last recession...

#3 The employment-population ratio has now been under 59 percent for 51 months in a row.

#4 There are 1,148,000 fewer Americans working today than there was in November 2006. Meanwhile, our population has grown by more than 16 million people during that time frame.

#5 The "inactivity rate" for men in their prime working years (25 to 54) has just hit a brand new all-time record high. Does this look like an "economic recovery" to you?...

#6 The number of working age Americans without a job has increased by a total of 27 million since the year 2000.

#7 In November 2007, there were 121.9 million full-time workers in the United States. Today, there are only 116.9 million full-time workers in the United States.

#8 Middle-wage jobs accounted for 60 percent of the jobs lost during the last recession, but they have accounted for only 22 percent of the jobs created since then.

#9 Only about 47 percent of all adults in America have a full-time job at this point.

#10 The ratio of wages to corporate profits in the United States just hit a brand new all-time low.

#11 It is hard to believe, but in America today one out of every ten jobs is now filled by a temp agency.

#12 Approximately one out of every four part-time workers in America is living below the poverty line.

#13 In this economic environment, there is intense competition even for the lowest paying jobs. Wal-Mart recently opened up two new stores in Washington D.C., and more than 23,000 people applied for just 600 positions. That means that only about 2.6 percent of the applicants were ultimately hired. In comparison, Harvard offers admission to 6.1 percent of their applicants.

#14 According to the Social Security Administration, 40 percent of all U.S. workers make less than $20,000 a year.

#15 When Barack Obama took office, the average duration of unemployment in this country was 19.8 weeks. Today, it is 37.2 weeks.

#16 According to the New York Times, long-term unemployment in America is up by 213 percent since 2007.

#17 Thanks to Obama administration policies which are systematically killing off small businesses in the United States, the percentage of self-employed Americans is at an all-time low today.

#18 According to economist Tim Kane, the following is how the number of startup jobs per 1000 Americans breaks down by presidential administration...

Bush Sr.: 11.3

Clinton: 11.2

Bush Jr.: 10.8

Obama: 7.8

#19 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, median household income in the United States has fallen for five years in a row.

#20 The rate of homeownership in the United States has fallen for eight years in a row.

#21 Back in 1999, 64.1 percent of all Americans were covered by employment-based health insurance. Today, only 54.9 percent of all Americans are covered by employment-based health insurance, and thanks to Obamacare millions more Americans are now losing their health insurance plans.

#22 As 2003 began, the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline was about $1.30. When Barack Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline was $1.85. Today, it is $3.26.

#23 Total consumer credit has risen by a whopping 22 percent over the past three years.

#24 In 2008, the total amount of student loan debt in this country was sitting at about 440 billion dollars. Today, it has shot up to approximately a trillion dollars.

#25 Under Barack Obama, the velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a post-World War II low.

#26 Back in the year 2000, our trade deficit with China was 83 billion dollars. In 2008, our trade deficit with China was 268 billion dollars. Last year, it was 315 billion dollars. That was the largest trade deficit that one nation has had with another nation in world history.

#27 The gap between the rich and the poor in the United States is at an all-time record high.

#28 Right now, 1.2 million students that attend public schools in the United States are homeless. That is a brand new all-time record high, and that number has risen by 72 percent since the start of the last recession.

#29 When Barack Obama first entered the White House, there were about 32 million Americans on food stamps. Today, there are more than 47 million Americans on food stamps.

#30 Right now, approximately one out of every five households in the United States is on food stamps.

#31 According to the Survey of Income and Program Participation conducted by the U.S. Census, well over 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government.

#32 In 2000, the U.S. government spent 199 billion dollars on Medicaid. In 2008, the U.S. government spent 338 billion dollars on Medicaid. In 2012, the U.S. government spent 417 billion dollars on Medicaid, and now Obamacare is going to add tens of millions more Americans to the Medicaid rolls.

#33 In 2000, the U.S. government spent 219 billion dollars on Medicare. In 2008, the U.S. government spent 462 billion dollars on Medicare. In 2012, the U.S. government spent 560 billion dollars on Medicare, and that number is expected to absolutely skyrocket in the years ahead as the Baby Boomers retire.

#34 According to the most recent numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau, an all-time record high 49.2 percent of all Americans are receiving benefits from at least one government program.

#35 The U.S. government has spent an astounding 3.7 trillion dollars on welfare programs over the past five years.

#36 When Barack Obama was first elected, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio was under 70 percent. Today, it is up to 101 percent.

#37 The U.S. national debt is on pace to more than double during the eight years of the Obama administration. In other words, under Barack Obama the U.S. government will accumulate more debt than it did under all of the other presidents in U.S. history combined.

Fortunately, it appears that most Americans are not buying into the propaganda. According to a new CNN survey, the percentage of Americans that believe that the economy is getting worse far exceeds the percentage of Americans that believe that the economy is improving...

Americans views on the state of the nation are turning increasingly sour, according to a new national poll.

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Friday also indicates that less than a quarter of the public says that economic conditions are improving, while nearly four in ten say the nation's economy is getting worse.

Forty-one percent of those questioned in the poll say things are going well in the country today, down nine percentage points from April, and the lowest that number has been in CNN polling since February 2012. Fifty-nine percent say things are going badly, up nine points from April.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Report: HHS Told Contractors Not To Cooperate With Congressional Investigators Looking Into Obamacare

(Thug tactics from a thug administration)

Via Bloomberg News:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-11/congressman-accuses-agency-of-blocking-obamacare-probe.html

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services told contractors not to cooperate with Congress's efforts to investigate work related to the Obamacare website, a top Republican lawmaker said.

The agency informed Creative Computing Solutions Inc. on Dec. 6 that it isn't authorized to disclose security testing information and other details to third parties, according to a letter today from Representative Darrell Issa to Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.

The department may have sent similar letters to other contractors working on the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, wrote Issa, a California Republican and chairman of the House oversight committee.

The department's actions constitute "criminal obstruction of a congressional investigation," he said in the letter.

Joanne Peters, a health agency spokeswoman, didn't provide immediate comment on Issa's accusations.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Sebelius Concedes White House's Enrollment Numbers Are Misleading, Admits You're Not Officially Enrolled Until You Make A Payment

(LIES, Lies, Lies... she knows the actual number of people who have officially
enrolled is as low as 18,000... http://cornstein.tumblr.com/post/69692162567/the-key-obamacare-deadline-few-are-talking-about )

Via CNS News:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/sebelius-you-re-not-covered-under-obamacare-until-you-pay

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified Wednesday before the House Energy and Commerce Committee that those who signed up for Obamacare are not actually covered until they pay the insurance company.

"You have to be enrolled by the 23rd and make a payment by the end of the year in order to be fully insured," Sebelius told Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas).

So far, 364,682 people have signed up for Obamacare as of Nov. 30, according to enrollment statistics from HHS, which is less than one-third of the 1.2 million enrollees that the administration predicted would sign up by the end of November. That number may change significantly once final enrollment statistics are compiled of those who have actually paid for their health insurance.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Watch What Happens When a Democratic Rep. Decides She
Doesn't Want to Answer Questions About Benghazi

Apparently not only and understanding of the U.S. Constitution is required to be a member of congress, but having a working knowledge of international geography is over their pay grade as well. 

(Look for her to be shown the door in 2014)

Let's not be too hard on her, her leader is still trying to visit all "57 states," in America.

Apparently New Hampshire's darling Democrat, Ann McClane Kuster has for gotten something of major significance.

She works for her constituents and can't stand on the administration line of saying nothing.

Equally frightening is that we have another member of congress who had to be reminded by her constituent when she mumbled she would only talk about the Middle East that Benghazi was part of the Middle East.

Democrat members of congress for the most part are not the sharpest members of congress.  They are continually elected by constituents who trade their votes for more taxpayer hand outs keeping them beholden to this senile fools.

Those tying for second, would be Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Henry "Nostralitis" Waxman, DNC Chair, Debby Wassermann Schultz, Hillary, Biden, Obama, McCaskill, Kling On, Anthony Weiner, Harry Reid, Ed Markey, the list could go on ad infinitum.

Few can top Hammering Hank Johnson (D-GA) when for what unimaginable reason he became concerned about Guam tipping over if additional Marines were stationed there.

How the admiral kept a straight face and didn't crack up on this moron and laugh in his face is way beyond me.

Could he have been right?  The cartoon version below...

Getting back to Rep. Ann Kuster (D-N.H.):

Via The Blaze

Rep. Kuster at a town hall meeting refused to answers questions about last year's deadly terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

The New Hampshire representative appeared to try to dodge the question by saying Benghazi isn't in the Middle East, and therefore not pertinent to the discussion at hand.

"I'm certainly not here to talk about it, we're here to talk about the Middle East," Kuster said in response to an attendee's written question.

(Libya is located in north Africa. Differing definitions place it either inside or outside the Middle East.)

Regardless, the crowd clearly was not satisfied with Kuster's answer.

Her comment was prompted by a written letter asking for her thoughts on a bill sponsored by Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) calling for Congress to form a select committee to investigate the Benghazi attacks.

"I don't have ... it's a Senate thing — I don't think we have anything about that in the House," she said, perhaps not realizing Wolf's bill is indeed a House bill.

She eventually became silent and stood there as the crowd became more unsatisfied with her answers. An event staffer had to come to her rescue and redirect the meeting.
"There are a lot of different ideas and a lot of different opinions here," he said. "So, we're going to stick to the format of answering questions [on the postcards] rather than get into a discussion that goes on."

The National Republican Congressional Committee, which is responsible for the video's circulation, told The Washington Examiner it is unsure of the meeting date. Still, the group said, Kuster's refusal to answer is inexcusable.
"Let's be clear — Annie Kuster is a United States congresswoman," a spokesman told the Examiner.

"Four Americans died as a result of the attacks in Benghazi. For her not to even address a voter's questions about what the United States government is doing to get answers on those terrorist attacks makes her unqualified for the office which she holds."

A spokesperson for Kuster's office did not respond to TheBlaze's request for more details.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Political Correctness: the Pictorial

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Indeed, Obama's America? Obama's Military?

Indeed he has destroyed both.  Just think he and his progressive junta aren't finished yet.

Obama is clearly delusional if he believes the military has his back in the event he does something even more outrageous that would lead to the tipping point to an all out very uncivil war or our 2nd American Revolution.

"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." – Lieutenant-General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller (To be read as putting lead on the enemy)

By Carolyn Elkins

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   President Dwight D. Eisenhower

On October 31, 2008, Obama said, "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."

I believe most people, no matter which side of the political aisle they're on have seen how transformed we've become in five years.  It seems that Obama is not only interested in transforming our nation, but he is radically transforming our military which is putting those who fight to keep us safe in more harm than people may realize.

America's first General, George Washington said, "The General hopes and trusts that every officer and man will endeavor to live and act as becomes a Christian soldier defending the dearest rights and liberties of his country." General Order, (9 July 1776).

Virtually every President since Washington has acknowledged the hand of God in our country and the importance of faith upon Him in times of war.  Until now that is, as typical of the progressive left, Obama has allowed for our Military to be stripped of Christian beliefs and practices.

I have written previously about manuals that have been given to different military branches, which call evangelical Christians an extremist group, listed number one, even above al Qaeda.  I've also written about when the Pentagon hired a so called religious tolerance consultant, who is nothing more than an antichristian bigot.

Bible-believing Christians in our military have been facing suppression and denunciation against their beliefs for a number of years, but more so since this administration.  Fellow PolitiChick Sonya Sasser wrote about the most recent attacks on believers when the U.S. military furloughed as many as 50 Catholic chaplains, banning them from celebrating weekend Mass and she gives other examples of  attempts at removing Christianity from our military.

Not only are our men and women in uniform being marginalized for their Christian beliefs, the military under the direction of the Obama administration and the Pentagon is changing our armed services into a social experiment. Everything from drag queens performing at an Air Force diversity day, to being disciplined for not agreeing with same sex marriage, giving bonuses to same sex couples, but not to heterosexual couples, and when Obama signed the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act into law he opposed a number of provisions held within it such as Section 533, which is devoted to ensuring religious protections for servicemen and women.

These issues are serious, but not even the tip of the iceberg.  The ROE's that have been put in place and the actions and inactions of this administration have been deadly for many of our Special Forces.  Before Benghazi, we had Extortion 17, which still remains shrouded in more questions than answers.  Back on May 1, 2011, Obama went on live Media and told the world of the death of Osama Bin Laden, and leaks let out about the raid by the administration have been deadly to those who conducted the raid, the members of SEAL Team 6. Most notable but not so much talked about, was the downing of the CH-47 "Chinook" , call sign Extortion 17, which crashed while transporting a quick reaction force and attempting to reinforce members of the 75th Rangers who were engaged in a fierce fight in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.  All 38 people on board died, including 25 American special operations personnel, 5 Task Force Knighthawk aircrew and Army Reserve crewmen.

When Extortion 17 was fired on, the Rules of Engagement wouldn't allow them to fire back.  Our soldiers in Afghanistan are not allowed to shoot unless they're shot at.  General George Patton once said, "There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

It is apparent that by many of the administration's implementations of such ROE's that they don't care about our own soldiers as much as they do the enemy.  Our Military has been forbidden to vet Afghans who want to work with the military, meaning that not only does the Taliban often know what operations our troops are going to undertake, but has also led to more "green on blue" attacks against our troops.

One of the worst acts of disrespect  shown to those Americans who died, and their families was the fact that a Muslim cleric was allowed to pray at the funeral of the fallen SEALs in 2011, reciting words which translated in English basically said, "That the fallen seals should be damned and go to hell as infidels."

Our Military is confiscating Bibles, but allowing Muslims to damn our heroes is unconscionable.

We have seen nothing but lies and distractions when it comes to leaving Americans to die alone in Benghazi.  The Obama Administration has yet to have to answer to why the stand down order was given, and who gave it. Why no CBA was given the night of the attack, and why when there was a C-130, also known as a Spectre Gunship was on station, the only support sent to Benghazi was a drone armed with a camera so those in Washington could watch the action live.

Answering these questions would most likely prove that the mission in Benghazi was meant all along to ship arms to Syria and other so called freedom fighters, which we know are comprised of known terrorists organizations.  So in essence, the Obama administration has been arming our enemies during a time of war.

But wait. The transformation of our Military can't be complete until those who have served loyally in the past are removed and replaced.  This administration has placed highly questionable people in top positions, such as John Brennan, Obama's CIA director who is believed to have converted to Islam,  Chuck Hagel Obama's Secretary of Defense who is questionably anti-Semitic,  and Secretary of State John Kerry, who is considered by many to be a traitor for his "Winter Soldier" congressional testimony given while men were still fighting in Vietnam.

We have seen now under this administration, high ranking Officers being fired.  Maj. Gen. Michael Carey is the latest casualty of Obama's transformation, and was supposedly fired for personal misbehavior.  SO, a Commander of 20th Air Force, who was in charge of 9,600 people and 450 ICBMs at three operational wings and served in operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom and received 13 major awards is fired for personal misbehaviors which according to officials, had nothing to do with sexual improprieties, drug use, gambling, or criminal conduct yet no one seems to find this questionable.

Obama fired USMC General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced.  Vice Admiral Tim Giardina, Deputy Commander of Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group Nine, and Submarine Group 10 where he was responsible for all 18 U.S. Trident Submarines, who has been awarded over 20 awards including the Navy Distinguished Service Medal, was fired over allegations that he used counterfeit chips at an Iowa casino.

Major General C.M.M. Gurganus another highly decorated Commander, Southwest and I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) in Afghanistan and Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant, highly decorated Director of strategic planning and policy for U.S. Pacific Command and commander of the Aviation Wing At Camp Bastion, Afghanistan were fired for failure to adequately protect their troops from Taliban attackers who penetrated Camp Bastion in Afghanistan last year.

Others who have been fired include Brigadier General Bryan Roberts , Major General Ralph Baker and Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette.

The number of Officers fired under one administration is unprecedented, and yet, most if not all have been let go for unproven misconduct charges.  One would think the Obama administration is purposely purging our Military of loyal commanders on purpose.

Obama's Military is also apparent  in the reaction from groups who protested and forced the cancellation of a speech that was to be given by ret. Lt. Gen. William Boykin at a West Point prayer breakfast back in 2012 because of his views on Islam.  Considering that the number of Muslim Cadets at West Point has continued to grow, I guess that would explain better,  an extensive report warning of a growing domestic threat from "far right" conservative groups it says are prone to violence which came from a West Point think tank.  The faculty has also been divided on counterinsurgency methods in war.

To see the treatment lately from the Obama administration as well,  and by so many on the left, towards our Veterans, shows just how little regard they have towards those who have fought and paid such high sacrifices for this country and so many others around the world.

When villagers in countries such as France, Belgium, and Czechoslovakia still take time every year to honor American soldiers for liberating them during World War 2, it is not just heart breaking, but makes me angry to see that so many in this country don't even know where some of these countries are, or that our military ever fought to free them.

This is Obama's Military, where our Veterans and soldiers, those who have served and still serve loyally, who have sworn their oath to protect the Constitution and defend it from all enemies foreign and domestic are being ignored, used as political pawns, and described as terrorists.  Obama and the left have done nothing but disgrace our heroes, and give nothing but utter dishonor to those men and women who have and still serve.  They will not be satisfied until our military, like America, is fundamentally transformed.

About Carolyn Elkins

Florida PolitiChick Carolyn Elkins was born and raised in Canada but is now a proud citizen of the United States. She loves everything about America, especially the military. She has blogged about politics, religious and social issues on her own blogs. A staunch Constitutional Conservative, she studies the Founders and their writings, and uses what she learns to try and educate others. She is the founder of the Constitutional Freedom Party. She is married with one child and has taught American Government and Constitution to her home school co-op group of 12- 14 year olds, instilling in the future generations with a love of America's Constitutional Republic. You can visit her via the Constitutional Freedom Party blog, on twitter @ABiCduckie and @CFP4US

Read the rest of this PolitiChicks.tv article here: http://politichicks.tv/column/obamas-america-obamas-military/#rgZKvdCebBb110gE.99
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk