More news from the east...

Started by Patriot, July 30, 2013, 12:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

...and one more reason the Progressives back east need to tend to their own affairs.  What is this country coming too?!?

Nurses Call Delaware Abortion Clinic 'Meat Market Assembly Line'
12:00PM EDT 6/4/2013 CBN News   

Testifying at a Delaware Senate hearing, two nurses said a Planned Parenthood clinic performed abortions like a "meat-market-style assembly line."

Both nurses quit their positions with Planned Parenthood because of the terrible conditions in the two clinics.

Nurse Jayne Mitchell-Werbrich testified that her experience was "an absolute nightmare."

"This type of care was something I had never seen before in my entire nursing career," she told lawmakers. "On an average day at the Wilmington Planned Parenthood site one abortion would be completed every eight to 10 minutes."

The second nurse, Joyce Vasikonis, said, "What I found was that the culture at Planned Parenthood of Delaware was focused on maximizing profits and the bottom line—not quality health care for women."

Story:  http://www.charismanews.com/us/39744-nurses-call-delaware-abortion-clinic-meat-market-assembly-line

More...

Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions
ABC News Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Wendy Saltzman

April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A local abortion clinic is under fire, facing allegations of unsafe and unsanitary conditions...

... "He didn't wear gloves," said Werbrich.

Another former employee, Joyce Vasikonis told Action News, "They were using instruments on patients that were not sterile."

The former nurses claim that a rush to get patients in and out left operating tables soiled and unclean.

Werbrich said "It's not washed down, it's not even cleaned off. It has bloody drainage on it."

"They could be at risk of getting hepatitis, even AIDS," added Vasikonis.

Story & video:  http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9059172

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

It's happened in Wilmington and is a terrible thing...what's it got to do with me? I'm not poor, alcoholic, black, Hispanic, drug addicted, living in the valley of Wilmington or of child bearing age.They can clean up their own mess.  I'm sure you have the same going on and will have even more so in your big cities. No progressives live at this address.  :angel: Shall I start printing articles from your Wichita Eagle? I read it often. Lots of juicy stuff. :P

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 30, 2013, 06:10:52 PM
It's happened in Wilmington and is a terrible thing...what's it got to do with me? I'm not poor, alcoholic, black, Hispanic, drug addicted, living in the valley of Wilmington or of child bearing age.They can clean up their own mess.  I'm sure you have the same going on and will have even more so in your big cities. No progressives live at this address.  :angel: Shall I start printing articles from your Wichita Eagle? I read it often. Lots of juicy stuff. :P

Don't flatter yourself.  It's not all about 'you'.  Nobody said it had anything to do with you. Since no progressives live at your address, then you should have a clear conscience about it not being about you.  I stand by my oft repeated observation that you may have NPD, are hypervigilent, and I hope you someday find the help you deserve.  Otherwise, print whatever you choose.

hypervigilance [hi″per-vij´ĭ-lans]
abnormally increased arousal, responsiveness to stimuli, and screening of the environment for threats; it is often associated with delusional or paranoid states.

Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Diagnostic Criteria, American Psychiatric Association

An individual diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder needs to show at least 5 of the following criteria:

1.  Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

2.  Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

3.  Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

4.  Requires excessive admiration.

5.  Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.

6.  Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.

7.  Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

8.   Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

9.  Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

You just described 3/4 of the congress!  and 2 of my family!  lol
ready to take some medication!

Diane Amberg

Ok.I'll play dumb...if not to poke me, why the "news" from Delaware.? On a whole thread? I can't believe Elk County is interested. Ya gonna start a thread on Colorado or Tenn.?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk