Updated: Speaking of crap from Delaware...

Started by Patriot, July 20, 2013, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Maude on July 22, 2013, 12:20:05 PM
I am old with a bad memory but because of Jane, I thought Diane had her own thread and only going to post there. I guess she got tired of no one looking at her thread all the time.

See... even Maude (bless her bad old memory) gets it.

But, just to be clear, Maude, Lady Di isn't known for keeping her word.  She's told the "I'm never gonna post here" wolf cry lie dozens of times.  Only to prove herself untruthful over and over and over again.  But, let's be tolerant, it's a Progressive mindset at work... truth is relative.  NOT!  Lacking integrity comes to mind.

From Merriam Webster
INTEGRITY noun \in-ˈte-grə-tē\
in·teg·ri·ty

1: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility
2: an unimpaired condition : soundness
3: the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness

Synonyms:  character, decency, goodness, honesty, morality, probity, rectitude, righteousness, rightness, uprightness, virtue, virtuousness
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

In re-reading my analysis if Diana's latest bloviation, I notice something interesting...

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 22, 2013, 11:28:07 AM
So who is making you read anything I write?  ??? Especially on my own thread? Go read something else and it won't bother you.

Your own thread?  Good lord, woman, even ole Ross isn't so arrogant and self centered as to refer to the thread he started in Politics a long time back as his thread.  How conceited.

Now, about those smarmy Progressive tax officials in Delaware... must be rogues just like Obama and Uncle Joe wanted us to believe of those who initiated the IRS mess.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on July 22, 2013, 12:56:55 PM
In re-reading my analysis if Diana's latest bloviation, I notice something interesting...  

So who is making you read anything I write?  ??? Especially on my own thread? Go read something else and it won't bother you. Even Warph expects you all to have a sense of humor.

Your own thread?  Good lord, woman, even ole Ross isn't so arrogant and self centered as to refer to the thread he started in Politics a long time back as his thread.  How conceited.

Now you did it Patriot, ya drug me into the foray.
I ain't edumacated enough to be arrogant  or conceited.
I recognize that I am ugly, wrinkled, old and have worn out joints, etc.
I just want to protect what little income I have,
from NGO's and their konnections, that, want my money to operate on.
They say money talks, well I haven't heard any talking from money,
that has already taken by NGO's
                and
my money doesn't talk to me either
it just seems to wave bye-bye.
and there is the possibility of more taxation
to build an unneeded gym and community storm shelter
because of greedy thinking instead of critical thinking.
$19,000 has already been wasted due to the lack of critical thinking
and discussion by board members.  Oh, that's right someone wants a unified school board.
No dissent, right. Only positive B.S.

No, I don't have a personal thread on this forum.

I believe people have simply been warned about posting there or something.
It might upset the old guard.
Oh, shut up Ross.
Done for the moment!

Quote from: Patriot on July 22, 2013, 12:56:55 PM
Now, about those smarmy Progressive tax officials in Delaware... must be rogues just like Obama and Uncle Joe wanted us to believe of those who initiated the IRS mess.

Diane Amberg

And that was exactly my point. I don't "own" a thread nor do any of you.  It's mine in the sense that I started it. and am the poster most often. Ya really had to try for that one didn'tcha? :angel: Talk about aggravating.
Unless I am banned, I have the same right to post and agree or disagree as anyone!
By the way, I'm not Lady Di. She might not care for you referring to her when you are picking on me.  What a shame.
  You few want to make jokes but don't think the jokes of others are funny. As in gardening and manure.  Anything to start trouble..right? Look in the mirror and see where it comes from!
Yes, I intended to leave several times and was asked by quite a number not to cave in to the bullies. So I stayed. Things can go along quite well and one of you will start it up again, even if you have to refer back to forum ancient history. Pick that low hanging fruit...and perhaps I should too. How many more times do I have to explain that. You have no memory?Or a very selective one?
So Grow It asked a perfectly normal question and I said just ONE word and got attacked for it. A couple of people asked why the attack on me and the jackals quickly gathered and came in for the kill. Can't you go pick on someone else or am I the only one left? Why so touchy?
By the way, all that business about Liz writing as me was in Ross's head. I had nothing to do with any of it! Lay off. Perhaps Jar is really writing as Flint and then framing him. Makes about as much sense..as well as getting confidential information he has no right to have.
Teresa told you to cut it out. As far as I know that did not have an expiration date, so why now? Pam also came back many times before she quit for good and for the same reason.  This has got to be really aggravating for the administrators. As for as picking on Delaware....get in line. I really don't care. I'm just sorry that your own welfare state can't make it on it's own and has to be propped up by states like ours. Tsk,tsk.
 Another Kansan I know from the northeast part did say Kansas was always Oklahoma's poor step child. Now I get it.
By the way, Maude,I never said I had my own thread and would post only there. Nobody else does. Why should I?
Now maybe you can start a few more nasty threads to appease the coyotes. I told you many many posts ago I finally grew a spine and stopped caving in to the insults.  Back off. I'm still my own feisty self. Nothing will change. I asked any number of times for the un provoked attacks to stop. The herds must be migrating again. Sorry Teresa, but they get my Kansas blood up.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 22, 2013, 03:18:51 PM
And that was exactly my point. I don't "own" a thread nor do any of you... Ya really had to try for that one didn'tcha? 

Nope, the fact was self-apparent. You alone assumed/assigned the original personal ownership identity.  Either own that or perhaps learn to better articulate your points.

Unless I am banned, I have the same right to post and agree or disagree as anyone!

Absolutely.  Perhaps I'll have to visit & comment in the 'Happening' thread over in the Coffee Shop.  Further, your choice to chime in on this thread was yours alone... or were you encouraged by others (see the later observation about being easily manipulated)?

By the way, I'm not Lady Di. She might not care for you referring to her when you are picking on me.  What a shame.

The only shame(s) are two.  First, that you would even think to align the moniker used in reference to you as a companion in any form to royalty (though in her current state I doubt she much cares).  Second that you again play the 'picked on victim while denying the reality that you are doing so.  I will, however, offer one minor correction... it should have read lady di.

You few want to make jokes but don't think the jokes of others are funny. As in gardening and manure.  Anything to start trouble..right? Look in the mirror and see where it comes from!

Boy, you really told me, didn't ya?  Feel better?

Yes, I intended to leave several times and was asked by quite a number not to cave in to the bullies. So I stayed.

So we can add 'easily manipulated by others' to dishonest, victim & antagonist?

Pick that low hanging fruit...

Ever consider that your posts sometimes ARE the low hanging fruit?

Can't you go pick on someone else or am I the only one left?

Only one left?

...as well as getting confidential information he has no right to have.

Your confidence in this matter tends to indicate that it's you who may have some inside track or personal knowledge. 

Teresa told you to cut it out. As far as I know that did not have an expiration date, so why now?

As I recall, she also complained of your incessant victim-hood, whining & antagonism.  You opened the door in this thread, so answer your own question.

As for as picking on Delaware....get in line. I really don't care. I'm just sorry that your own welfare state can't make it on it's own and has to be propped up by states like ours. Tsk,tsk.

Personally, I'm in favor of letting Delaware keep all its' ill gotten money.  As to the extent of Kansas' reliance on Delaware Donations, some hard facts and figures would be appreciated.  As for Delaware's 'other' contributions... you can have Joe Biden back... he's a fool, imo.

I told you many many posts ago I finally grew a spine and stopped caving in to the insults.  Back off. I'm still my own feisty self. Nothing will change. I asked any number of times for the un provoked attacks to stop.

Please don't confuse ignorant arrogance & bullheadedness with getting a spine.  Having a real spine begins with being right.  Progressives & moderates have, for too long, been telling the conservative majority to back off.  Well. welcome to the rebirth of truth in America.  As for me, the day I back off from calling bullshit for what it is... you'll know you've improved & moved toward mainstream American thinking.

Sorry Teresa, but they get my Kansas blood up.

Kansas blood?  Now that's rich coming from someone who so maligned the welfare State of Kansas.  Perhaps you're mistaking an undercooked hamburger for something more important.

Now, do you have anything to add regarding abuse of power on the part of the Delaware tax officials, or do you want to continue playing your silly games?

jarhead

Quotes from Diane:
I was immediately maligned as were the people who asked why I was attacked. They also want to know how Jar gets all the insider information who writes under what poster name..it's NOT public

Makes about as much sense..as well as getting confidential information he has no right to have.

Lady Di, Are you insinuating that Teresa or Kjell are giving me confidential information ? Sure sounds like that's what you are implying. They have neither one EVER gave me info on who is who. Teresa has told you that before but if you want to call her a liar---then break a leg. Be funny to watch---she would be on you like a cougar on a cotton-tail !!!
Sit back and read posts and it usually isn't that hard to figure out certain people. Everyone has "tells", as it has been explained to you before. I have them----you have them----everyone has "tells". Sometimes the "tells" are the give away but most times it's the PM's that are ones down fall. Those PM's get passed on and then they reach "the spies " inbox----then I become a genius. Now while you sit there feeling sorry for yourself because you don't get away with bullying everyone, try to figure out who the spy is. Good luck.

Bullwinkle

She complains about a nickname, but doesn't use her real name anyway. Unless she adopted the liberal concepts of those like Gloria Steinem and MS magazine, when you don't take your husbands name.

Reminds me of Mrs. Harriet Oleson on "Little House on the Prairie".

That's about the only thing I can say is close to her claiming "Kansas blood"

Diane Amberg

Go ahead and have your murky fun. If you look at the membership roles you'll see there is a poster registered as Lady DI. She is some one else. Ya might want to leave her alone. What did she ever do to you? and why should I spell it wrong?
As far as what name I use ...who cares? It's always been me, not some  secret hidden name like many of you use. Ya must be ashamed of your real name....I'm not. Many modern women keep their maiden names for business purposes. What's it to ya? You must be running out of things to be angry at. ;D ;D
You title a thread about crap from Delaware and don't think I'd  respond? You must be suffering from baked brain syndrome. So where are your insulting threads about Texas and California?
Jar, I don't much care where you get personal information on people ,you do have it and like to sass about it.  Figures.
   By the way, I don't feel the least bit sorry for myself. Bug off.

oldfart

Jar would hate to play poker with you can read people  that well by what they write  I;d be a dead give away in person

Ross

I shouldn't but!!!!!

Which is it Diane Amberg

or
                                                         Diane Silverman
                                                                                    ???????

Shame on me, I use my real name. Tch, tch, tch.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk