Updated: Speaking of crap from Delaware...

Started by Patriot, July 20, 2013, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullwinkle

I guess she is the one ashamed of her real name. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No mas pataloon's.

Don't know that anyone in Texas or Californication spouts the BS you do except Sodbuster.

Diane Amberg

You know which name I use and why. They are both me. I've been here for a long time. I owe you no expliation.I even have a real photo even though I look much older now...So where's your photo. Hmmmm? Ashamed of your looks?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Nah..just kidding. I don't really care ...why do you? By the way, the word is pantalones. :angel:

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 23, 2013, 04:03:15 PM
You know which name I use and why. They are both me. I've been here for along time. I owe you no expliation.I even have a real photo even though I look much older now...So where's your photo. Hmmmm? Ashamed of your looks?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Nah..just kidding. I don't really care ...why do you? By the way, the word is pantalones. :angel:

What's an 'expliation'? 

Oh, never mind.  That's an error made by one who so often arrogantly corrects others on their spelling... even when a spell check and the Merriam Webster Dictionary shows the correct spelling to be as originally posted.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

No, I have no clue why you don't use your husband's name. Maybe it is too Jewish.

Been here for along time ? What's that?

A real photo? Maybe 10 -20 years ago. Mine is just as it should be. Although it should include Rocket J Squirrel , I guess.

You don't kid, or make jokes, you poke , poke . Everyone on here knows it. You only have to look at the replies to your "own" thread to see how you sit among those who post here. BTW, I don't go there, no reason to.

Bullwinkle

On another note. How much have you contributed to the Elk County Rural Fire Department? You spout off about all your Delaware involvement. Since you still claim Elk county as your home, what have you done for the people here?

You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk.

cheyronni

Bullwinkle

No. She never will. She actually thinks she has more supporters here than those of us who actually live here that don't buy her lies.

It is a mental condition.

Bullwinkle

I just realized, this is an east coast happenings,(Delaware) , thread that is much more active than the other one.

Most of us come on here to discuss the daily things that affect us all, not to tell everyone what we do every day.

It's not about individuals, It's about the state of our union.

Diane Amberg

If I tell ya how much I've donated there and to whom and what I'd be  accused of bragging. Stop prying. No Macaroni, I don't need to shut up, especially when this thread was started to poke my state.  ;D 
As far as Delaware politics, get in line ...you have no idea how much I disagree with most of  the politics here. It's getting worse, but needless to say I'd bore you to death with details. I'm not fooled by your pretending to be interested.
As far as your fire companies, I've donated to four of them...how much is not your business.  I've given to quite a few local projects since 2007, leave it at that. So what.... I suspect you all do too.  Don't rub my nose in it.
I don't lie, Teresa and others can verify that, but I would never make you important enough to ask them to do so. By the way, another person has gone with no intention of returning. He/she hates the way some you treat others and is sick of seeing it.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 24, 2013, 09:51:00 AM
...I've given to quite a few local projects since 2007, leave it at that...

Since the very time Elk Konnected was birthed.  How ironic.  More blind 'following' I suspect.

Quote from: cheyronni on July 23, 2013, 05:01:23 PM
:o
OMG DOES SHE EVER SHUT UP????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No, cheyronni, she doesn't.  But she's quick to tell others to shut up, bug off or get out.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk