LIGHT, Clara Alice (Beaumont) - b. November 28, 1931 - d. July 3, 2013

Started by patyrn, July 05, 2013, 02:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Clara Alice Light, age 81, a resident of rural Howard, Kansas, passed away Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at Via Christi St. Francis in Wichita, Kansas.  She was born on November 28, 1931 west of Howard, the daughter of Bert Eugene and Rosy Etta (Shipman) Beaumont.

Alice was a graduate of Howard High School class of 1950.  On September 5, 1959, she was united in marriage to Charles Martin Light on a farm seven miles west of Howard.  She was a homemaker and a member of the Howard Wesleyan Church.  After that church closed, she attended the Severy Church of the Nazarene.

Alice is survived by one daughter, Tina Blackburn of Howard, Kansas; two sons, Martin Light and Randy Light, both of Howard, Kansas; 5 grandchildren; and 9 great-grandchildren.  She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, three brothers, and two sisters.

Funeral services will be held Monday, July 8, 2013 at Countryside-Zimmerman Funeral Home in Howard, Kansas.  Visitation will be held Sunday, July 7, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the funeral home.  Interment will be at Elk Falls Cemetery in Elk Falls, Kansas.  Family suggests contributions to the West Elk High School Athletic Fund and may be left with the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left at www.countrysidefh.com.  Arrangements are entrusted to Countryside-Zimmerman Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas 67349.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

unruhj

Thoughts and Prays to the Family. She was a very nice woman and neighbor to my family. She will be greatly missed.
There are things that I believe that I will never say, but I shall never say the things that I do not believe- Immanuel Kant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk