Terrorists Wear Butt Bling!!!

Started by sixdogsmom, April 10, 2013, 07:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

We recently took a trip to Las Vegas that involved flying in a jet. I had never been aboard a large aircraft before so i was totally in the dark as to the process involved for boarding. First was the all important boarding pass, (don't lose that piece of paper)! Then the ordeal of TSA. Well, I was unprepared for the feelings I would experience during those next few minutes. I had on a pair of jeans that have embellished back pockets. You know the kind, they have studs and jewels and shiny metallic appliques. After all, I was going to Vegas baby! But TSA did not understand, and all of a sudden I was singled out for a thorough scan and a personal patdown as well as a swab of my hands for explosive residue. The people were very nice, and I had a moment of panic when asked if I had anything in my pockets. I knew I did not, and said so but then nearly panicked when I remembered that I might have a wadded up kleenex in my front pocket. It is allergy season after all. But I passed the patdown, and the hand swab test. Then they discovered my one pound jar of triancinalone acentonide that I had set out for inspection from my luggage. Now everybody knows that must be an explosive hence the exotic name. So they tested that for explosives. It is a prescription that I use for excema, and i knew that I would probably need it in the dry climate of Las Vegas. I finally made it through TSA and joined the rest of our traveling party, feeling as though I had escaped some sort of ordeal. I was shaking as I tried to tie my shoes and sweet man came to my rescue calming me down as he tied my Dr. Scholls for me. He had suffered a little grief himself as he had forgotten to remove his belt before going through their machine. But Mr. Do-Right made it through without any further problems.

On the trip home I was all ready for them; ready for my free feel which I got when my butt bling rang their bell. I was so elated when I got though there I almost did not notice that my triancinalone acetonide was missing. But an agent brought it to me after it was again tested for explosives. I tied my own shoes this time, so now I feel like an experienced traveler. I plan to wear butt bling again if I ever go again!  :D :D
Edie

jarhead

Sixdogs,
That Triancinalone Acentonide  is good stuff. The VA gives it to me because being in the sun makes nasty little critters pop up behind my ears and on my chest, above my shirt. Something about Agent Orange exposure but that TA kicks it's butt.
Now you know why Teresa takes a plane trip so often---she does it just for the pat-down !!!!

Teresa

Yep~~ and also to harass them with my "gun bling"...  :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk