East Coast Happenings

Started by Diane Amberg, March 22, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Yup, once again, I'm the bad guy and a victim because I didn't like being poked. And guess who, as usual, had to have the last word. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Well, except for permanently leaving, I'm out of ideas. I tried to come back for a visit, but even that has been poisoned. Frank is taking the low road by blaming me, and even Jar got suckered. What a shame. I wish some of you would stand up and fight for what used to be a great forum.
I'm not sure Teresa knows how bad it has gotten. A couple of members and some hiding "guests"who never post does not a forum make.
Bye again.

Jane

The whole problem with you and the "You Know who's" is. You just keep the fire burning. Instead of just leaving their post alone, you have to put your 2 cents in.

Diane Amberg

So it's alright to be called a liar ? :P I answered a question from Jar and "you know who" chimed in. How about telling "him" to stay out of my conversations with someone else?
Tell Jar not to ask me any questions because I'm not "allowed" to answer him, 'cause someone self important said so. He will jump right in no matter who I with have been chatting with and hijack the conversation. He has to own it. Go back and look for yourself. Don't worry, I've gone again.They ain't worth a plugged nickel.

Diane Amberg

By the way, Jane. I didn't mean to be rude to you yesterday.
I won't be commenting to anything a certain person says, but I have no control of when he jumps in and insults me when I have been posting back and forth to someone else.  What am I supposed to do, go back and delete my post to someone else so "he" can't say anything?
I got another PM, two in fact, reminding me that very few pay any attention to him and don't in any way agree with his vitriol and insults. I guess some read him for the side show effect, but ignore the person behind it. I appreciate your effort, but go back and see who was responding to whom.

Jane

All I was trying to say, was be a bigger person then they are. There is no reason respond to any thing they say.

frawin

Right on Jane, I agree 10000%.

Diane Amberg

Ok, Ok, I get it.  :P  I'll just have to let the insults slide off me and hope my friends understand. Thanks.
In the meantime, it's going to be really hot here today, for us. Upper 90's expected for several days in a row. Time to drag out the hose. Have a nice day.

Diane Amberg

I recently read this. "People who try to control you and find they cannot, immediately try to control how others see you." "People who try to hurt you are usually very troubled, insecure people. "Avoid them if at all possible."

proelkco

Diane Amberg

Words to try to live by....again. It used to be easy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk