CONDON, Rocky Lloyd - b. May 11, 1960 - d. September 19, 2011

Started by patyrn, September 20, 2011, 05:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Rocky Condon of Elk City, Kansas was killed when his motorcycle struck a semi-truck.  The accident happened late Monday, September 19, 2011 on U.S. 75 near Independence, Kansas.  Kansas Highway Patrol troopers said the motorcycle struck the back of the semi.  Condon was taken to Mercy Hospital in Independence where he died from his injuries.  The truck driver was not hurt.

(taken from the KAKE-TV website)

Forum members have informed me that Rocky Condon has relatives in the Moline area.  Details of services will follow when published.

patyrn

Rocky Lloyd Condon, 51, of Elk City, Kansas, formerly of Independence, Kansas, passed away September 19, 2011 due to a motorcycle accident.  Rocky was born May 11, 1960 in Sedan, Kansas to Evelyn L. (Ford) and the late Ernest K. Condon.

Memorial services will be at 2:00 p.m. Saturday, October 8, 2011 at the First Christian Church of Elk City, Kansas with Reverend Jim Wilburn officiating.

Rocky is survived by his wife, Virginia; mother, Evelyn Condon; two sons, Rocky A. and Josh; one daughter, Sierra; three grandchildren; two sisters; one brother; six nephews; and many friends.

(taken from the Penwell-Gabel Funeral Home website)

flo

back in the early " '50's " the Ford's had the creamry just up the alley from us and lived just up the block.  This was in Severy.  Leslie was in my class, I believe Evelyn was the oldest and there was another girl, I believe.  that has been just too many years ago.  So sorry for Evelyn's loss and sympathies to all the Ford family.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

jarhead

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk