Video: Women Take Joe Biden’s Shotgun Advice, Hilarity Ensues…

Started by Warph, February 26, 2013, 09:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

All 3 of my kids grew up in Midland, Texas. The gun club in Midland gave free shooting lessons to the members family. All 3 of  mine took the lessons. They were already well acquainted with shooting all kinds of guns, As far as starting on a shotgun, I started them on a 410. They are all 3 great shots. I can see where a group of women who had never shot a shotgun could have the reaction that the women in the video had.

Bullwinkle

I see, nor hear, anything that excuses the stupid people with a gun in their hands from doing something they shouldn't.

Keep laughing, maybe it will shake something loose in your head besides BS.

jacksonpollochjr

My high school shooting team had boys and girls that were well trained. Properly trained 90 lb kids can shoot 44 mag, 12 quage, 600 Nitro Express. Training is the key. Now for my take on Biden's suggestion:

Run across the house exposing yourself to the intruder while you make your way to the deck. Then shoot your only two shots to scare off the criminal, alerting them to your position out on the deck. Then discover that you now are out on the deck, no ammunition, criminal alerted to your exact position. Should have used your energy to just keep running out the door. If you are going to fire a weapon in self-defense you do it to kill your threat.

Bullwinkle

The only kind of artist you are " jackson " is a con - artist.

I have no doubt , however, that you may be bi-polar and have had Jungian therapy.

jacksonpollochjr

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 26, 2013, 06:52:30 PM
      The only kind of artist you are " jackson " is a con - artist.

I have no doubt , however, that you may be bi-polar and have had Jungian therapy.

Bullwinkle, next time capitalize my last name and put a mister in front of it. No, not bipolar or have I had Jungian therapy. Con artist now that is just a libelous statement by a moose that is dumber than a squirrel. You can do better than that.

Bullwinkle

jacksonpollochjr

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/1/shooter-takes-vp-joe-bidens-advice-and-lands-troub/

Vice President Joseph R. Biden told a Field & Stream reporter in a published report on Monday that if "you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

That same day, a 22-year-old man in Virginia Beach, Va., did just that — and was charged with reckless handling of a firearm.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/1/shooter-takes-vp-joe-bidens-advice-and-lands-troub/#ixzz2MR9oG3ss
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk