Interesting guests

Started by Janet Harrington, February 25, 2013, 07:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullwinkle

I am aware of your lack of ability for several types of reasoning. No need to expand upon it.

Patriot

Perhaps you were right earlier, Bullwinkle... there appears to be a California connection.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

It certainly has that smell to it to me. I think last time Jarhead said something about the sewer backing up.

Bullwinkle

Wow , I'm impressed. A one man gang. One PC with the account of a dead artist, and one calling himself crosstimber. Or are they laptops, or maybe one of each. BTW, you have shown that someone with an open mind can see another point of view, by quoting some of my original thoughts.  8) Too bad you have that duality thing going on, Sodbuster.

jacksonpollochjr

Bullwinkle like you I have a moniker. I told you that is was based on my last name of Jackson. While you confused it with a dead artist a quick google would have told you that the artist spelled it differently. Further research would have told you that there is less than 1 person in the US named jackson polloch. If you dug deeper you would have found that since there is no one in the US with that name it is a popular anonymous moniker for use on the internet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk