Missing Severy Man

Started by hhjacobs, December 22, 2006, 07:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

Has anybody heard if they have found Harlan Wingrave?

Janet Harrington

I didn't know that Harlan Wingrave was missing.  When did this happen???

hhjacobs

This happen evening of 12/20/06. He was taken to Wichita by some people to see doctor,and was brought back to severy. Said he would drive hisself on home. Was to call people that took him to doctor,when he got home,but never called.
  Sorry about date.

Wilma

Surely you didn't mean the date of 12-22-06 since today is the 22nd.  Was it yesterday?

Wilma

Channel 12 had it on the noon news today.  Seems he lived 2 miles east of Severy.  Can't see how anything could happen to him on the way home.

Wilma

This evening's news reports that Mr. Wingrave has been found.  It  seems he had driven through a gate and into a ravine.  He did not survive.  No cause of death yet.

Janet Harrington

How sad for the Wingrave family!  And at Christmas time.  I believe that Harlan Wingrave was the husband of Gwen Wingrave who was in the Twilight Manor Nursing Home for many many years.  Gwen died a few years ago.  I don't know if they had children or not.  He was a brother to Melvin Wingrave who is the dad to Karen, Sheryl, and Vickie.  Mother, is there another sister there??  Melvin and his wife also had a Down's Syndrome girl who now lives with Sheryl, I think.

Wilma

The 3 girls is all there were while you kids were in school.  Karen was in Jimmie Ann's class, Cheryl was a year behind them and I think Vickie was in Patti's class.

Janet Harrington

Yep, that's right and then there is this youngest daughter that has the Down's Syndrome.  I cannot remember her name.

hhjacobs

I didn't know Gwen Marie died. When was it? My Dad thinks she is still alive.
Marjean

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk