Diane...

Started by Warph, February 12, 2013, 03:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Who shot the clown at the court house... cops or suicide.  Some ol' Marine told me he did it because the shooter was pissed off at Biden's crummy gaffes... any truth in that?  
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Warph,
What's an ex -Marine ? Once/always. No longer active but never an ex.
Which court house you talking about ? Been a lot of confusion here of late on which court house is the subject of conversation.

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on February 12, 2013, 03:11:59 PM
Warph,
What's an ex -Marine ? Once/always. No longer active but never an ex.
Which court house you talking about ? Been a lot of confusion here of late on which court house is the subject of conversation.

I stand corrected... LOL

http://news.msn.com/us/3-dead-in-courthouse-shooting-in-delaware?ocid=ansnews11
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Janet Harrington

jarhead,

He said 'ol Marine, not ex-Marine. LOL

jarhead

Janet,
I aint sure but I think the old Flyboy went back and changed it. If not, a June bug took a dump on my eye ball glasses so I aint seeing real keen. Now instead of picking on me why don't you bake me a big ol coconut cream pie and I will forgive you---this time !! :D

Diane Amberg

Now see? That I can laugh at. Sorry Warph, Biden wasn't around to take a hit. ;D
Jar, are you asking Warph about the court house or me? If it was Warph, I'll apologize ahead of my answer.
The shootings took place in center city Wilmington, at the big old New Castle County Court House on Rodney Square. It holds Superior Court, Court of Common Pleas, Family Court, Court of Chancellery and possibly a few others that I've forgotten. It's not the Federal Court Building.
The victims were to go to Family Court for another hearing on a long ongoing bitter child custody battler.  
The shooter was the father in law of the one victim and had entered the lobby from the parking garage elevator.The other woman was a friend, there for support.  The shooter was taken down by one or both Capitol Police, both of whom were shot also. Autopsy will decide who shot whom.  All this took place in the big lobby as the women were getting ready to go through the security check points. The shooter did try to escape through the lobby front door into the public plaza, but never made it that far.

Diane Amberg

Now the paper is saying the shooter (father in law) offed himself, which makes me wonder where the other bullets went. As always, it never pays to count too much on the first reports, they are never very accurate. We'll see what is reported next.
The ex husband was well known around here. He was an Optometrist and had his store on Newark's Main Street.  In 2009 when he was having marital troubles, he sold the business and his house ,kidnapped his two daughters and ran off to South America in a big motor home. I hadn't heard of him since....until now. I suppose this will show up as a TV show some day. There seems to be plenty of plot line.

Diane Amberg

Now for the latest chapter. Even Texas and the Sheriff's deputies are involved now.Something about weapons.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk