UNREAL: Black Professor Praises Black Cop scumbag Chris Dorner

Started by Warph, February 13, 2013, 05:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

UNREAL: Black Professor Praises Black Cop
Killer Chris Dorner On CNN, "Like Watching
'Jango Unchained'. It's Kind Of Exciting"...

I doubt anyone will be surprised to hear the professor is:
Columbia's Marc Lamont Hill.

It sounds likke the GOP wants to lose, it shows they are nice people, and to hell with America in the process.

First, they will nuke their own grassroots by raising money to attack deviant Tea Party candidates and protect true conservatives who support amnesty, tax shelters and tax hikes. Considering that the Tea Party was responsible for the first Republican victories since 2004, spending money going after it is bound to attract voters and improve prospects for more victories in 2014.

Second, they will add 11 million Democratic voters to the rolls through amnesty for illegal aliens as part of a brilliant plan to stop being a national party and settle down to fighting pitched battles for local council seats. Even the geniuses behind the election polling and ORCA should be able to win a few those. And if they can't, then it'll be time to raise more money to keep down some of those pesky Tea Party types trying to run for school boards while saying politically incorrect things.

Doesn't sound like 'love is in the air' to me.

....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk