Gardening

Started by Growit1, February 12, 2013, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

I really did just stop to visit.  And I will plant my own beets.  If they don't do any good, I will find somewhere to buy a bushel.  I was spying on you the Sunday before that when I had your Aunt with mel :police:  I also enjoyed visiting with you, scary isn't it?

Wilma

Is anyone doing any gardening?

upoladeb

does pulling weeds count?

Diane Amberg

It does in my garden. I think I've gotten everything I need finally. It's all tucked on my front porch for now. Cold tomorrow night again. The local flowering trees are at their peak right now but we have a nasty line of storms coming through in a couple of hours...may have pink and white petal snow everywhere. Good gardens everyone.

Wilma

Of course pulling weeds counts.  I wish I could get to mine, but it is still too wet.  The last time I wheeled into that area, I got stuck.  I did rope off the area where the weeds are hiding the roses that I planted last year.  I knew the lawn mower would soon be coming and I didn't want my roses mowed off.  Also, the tulips that I planted last fall are blooming.

Bullwinkle

Just tilled my spot. Going to use a raised bed as well. Cut asparagus for first time.

Wilma

Gee whiz, I was going to brag about the lilac blossom I found today, but Bull's asparagus tops that all to pieces.  Wish I had some of it.

Bullwinkle

Not enough to share yet, maybe later.  ;)

Wilma

The best one is always the first one cut in the spring.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Ms Bear

How long have you had the asparagus and how do you keep it from getting cut down.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk