Gardening

Started by Growit1, February 12, 2013, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Growit - why do you feel the need to take a swat at Diane when all she did was offer a reasonable possible cause for the holes on Bullwinkles tomatoes, which Delbert then made humorous? 

It was Bullwinkle that then decided to take the opportunity to strike at Diane, like he does every chance he gets, but you decide to chastise Diane for responding to him?

???
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Growit1

It was her remark " that should make people want to move there in droves". I explained we moved here because of the people including the ones she disagrees with so strongly.

jarhead

Charles,
What's so wrong with growit taking a swipe at Diane, if that's what you want to call it, when you have done it to people  numerous times in the past, but usually you do it under a different forum name? Guess you want to keep that ol flint squeaky clean, huh ?

Bull ,I like Pink Girls because I think they're sweet tasting, a small core and seem to make lots of juice.

Growit. Been getting tomatoes for at least a week now. Picked two, five gallon buckets rounded up this morning and probably could have picked another bucket full but one more day on the vine will be better.

jacksonpollochjr

Seems that the garden is getting full of weeds again. Some people just can't refrain from taking shots. Same people too. Once you get one weed then the others come in and things just get worse. I remember when we had a beautiful lawn. Maybe we just need to get rid of all the weeds and put in rocks.

jarhead

K-State must teach a class "Speaking in Parables "

Wilma

Please, let's keep this about actual gardening.  If you feel you must get personal, get off.

jarhead

You're right Miss Wilma. I apologize.

Diane Amberg

I guess to get good veggies one must put up with a lot of manure. :angel: 

Delbert

Just joking about the birds.   Manure helps but not too thick.

Bullwinkle

Anyone likes a good joke, Delbert. I simply was looking for "good" information.

As in the barnyard, the manure is thicker in some places than others. Usually around the feed bunk or hog trough where some critters spend more time than others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk