Warph

Leaked Video of Obama Skeet Shooting at Camp David

Tank Skeet Shooting

Red Neck Cow Pie Skeet Shooting

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Anyone else notice the angle of the gun that phony baloney Obama is holding pretending to shoot? first and foremost~ the 2nd amendment is not about shooting skeet or hunting!! 2nd~~I have shot a lot of skeet and if he was actually shooting skeet, the gun would be angled up and swinging. A 10 year old that shoots could see it was a photo opt staged picture. The butt of the gun was too high on his shoulder and the gun was stationary and straight...A shooter my ass!! He is no more a shooter than Ronnie Jarhead is a ballerina dancer....although~~~ I've heard rumors that ........??? ???~~~ nahhhh..I don't believe "em!  .. Ronnie couldn't stand that long on his tiptoes and twirl without losing his balance..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

jarhead

Blondie,
You don't know horse crap from hog jowls. Just last night I had two jumbo Skyy vodka mixes (mixed 50/50 if you must know )---got out of my recliner---stood on my tip toes--- spun around-----then went to the floor and spun around on my head and shoulders that would make any of them break dancers proud. I do know where I went wrong though. I was out of 7-UP so used Brenda's Diet Dew and now  see on the news this morning that mixing with diet soda pop makes one more intoxicated---tonight I will be drinking that Skyy straight, to lessen the chances of intoxication

larryJ

Can't let this one go by.  I spilled my coffee with the picture of Jarhead spinning on his toes and then break dancing! ::)  As far as the Diet Dew, Jar, it's way too late for you to start worrying about calories. ;D  Blondie is right.  If you tried to stand on your toes you would lose your balance and fall.........I guess you would call that "break dancing!" 

Well played, Teresa, well played!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

Ha Ha Ha---you so funny G.I. Keep it up Doc. You are getting very close to opening a whole can full of Kansas whup ass !!! You are dangerously close to not being able to buy me off with two Darvons washed down with a hot beer. ;)

Patriot

Quote from: larryJ on February 06, 2013, 10:37:10 AM
As far as the Diet Dew, Jar, it's way too late for you to start worrying about calories. ;D

I guess that means jar will be wearing a three-three instead of a tutu when he dances.   ::)

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

larryJ

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk