It is STILL RAINING!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 29, 2013, 10:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROTHFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  I think maybe she made a typo with the word "muscle".......(snicker inserted here).  I think she might have meant lard #$$.   Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!

Yeah, I'm reading it, Jar.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

Doc, you would be advised to take a handful of Darvons to help numb the pain I am about ready to inflict upon you !!!

Janet Harrington

I wouldn't come kick your arse, jarhead, because I would have thought it was a Model T also. LOL

Wilma

It isn't all that far to Independence, young lady, but I can wait until you come home.

Janet Harrington

Look!!!!! My mother called me a young lady. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel:

jarhead

Oh Lordy, Wilma's cheese is sliding off it's cracker !!!

Wilma

So, how much rain did we get early this morning?  It is still running down my ditch and the ditch has been full and overflowing.  I did put my rain gauge out, but due to the recent mid-winter temperatures, I had turned it upside down.  From the amount of standing water and mud, my guess is 2 inches.

Bullwinkle

Ms Bear

We got about half inch here in Texas today.  It was nice and waited until about 5 pm to start raining so most of the Easter eggs had been found and everyone was headed home.

I heard on the news this morning that we are about 5 inches behind on rain already this year.  Everything is nice and green but with the wind we have been having we are under burn ban.  All of my trees have leaves on them except one that is dead, we are still finding trees that have been affected by the drought two years ago.

All the wild flowers are in bloom now and they are so pretty, should have a good crop of them again next year since I won't be able to mow them before they go to seed since the Cub Cadet is back in the shop for the fifth time.  It spends more time in the shop than it does mowing.

Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Easter.

jarhead

MsBear,
I'm gonna be in Kemah for a few days this next month so don't let it rain while I'm there-----and don't be going there and eating all the fresh oysters and shrimp before I get a chance to fill my little tummy. :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk