The American Battlefield

Started by Warph, January 29, 2013, 03:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Obama Administration Repositioning Homeland Security Ammunition Containers

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:07 PM

The Obama Administration repositioning their Homeland Security ammunition containers

The containers (like those pictured) are usually painted olive drab and are unmarked except for indistinguishable numbers/letters probably for inventory, routing, etc.

Reader Don sent this in recently:
Jim – I passed a convoy of olive drab unmarked 40 foot tractor trailers each with four 10 yard ammo bunker boxes chained to them and unmarked armored Hum-Vee's heading north on I-95 in Brevard County, Florida this past Thursday morning. The "govt" is positioning these ammo storage boxes, I have been told, in strategic places in population centers around the country. They are usually painted olive drab and are unmarked except for indistinguishable numbers/letters probably for inventory, routing, etc.

Obma's Homeland Security Department has purchased 1.4 billion rounds of ammunition – that is not a typo — during the last six months.

ATK is one company that won a contract with the Department of Homeland Security to provide 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition in 2012.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/why_does_homeland_security_need_14_billion_rounds_of_ammunition.html

Previously it was reported that people around the US have begun reporting the site of strange, new, heavily-armed FEMA fighting vehicles this past year (Below).

http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fema-truck.jpg

One set of images made available by Rense.com shows trailer after trailer carrying these new DHS and FEMA armored fighting vehicles, complete with machine gun slots. They're labeled with the usual backward American flag and the title, 'Homeland Security'. Below that and the DHS logo, it also reads, 'Immigration & Customs Enforcement'. Joining those markings, the black vehicles with white lettering also display 'POLICE/RESCUE' on one side and 'Special Response Team' on the other.

Whiteout Press reported on the government ammunition purchases back in October 2012.

As we detailed in the August 28 Whiteout Press article 'History of DHS Ammunition Purchases', federal emergency management agencies are looking more and more like a military army every day.

The federal government's procurement website actually lists DHS' requests for bids to supply it with ammunition and military weaponry. All of the orders listed in the above article, including the orders for hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition, are publicly available at http://www.fbo.gov.

One look at a chart of DHS ammunition purchases over the past decade reveals a drastic spike in orders of bullets recently, totaling in the billions of rounds. Other charts available online show a similar drastic spike in the purchases of accompanying weaponry by the Department of Homeland Security.  http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q32012/history-of-dhs-ammunition-purchases517/

What is the US federal government preparing for? And why does it feel it needs an army of brainwashed youth, millions of guns, thousands of armored fighting vehicles and literally billions of rounds of ammunition, just to provide relief to the American people during a natul disaster? Any historian will tell you it sounds more like the arming of the Hitler Youth than an army of first responders fighting forest fires and hurricanes. ??? ??? ???

Look for the Homeland Security ammunition containers coming soon to your community.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

The government has declared it can lock anyone up forever or kill them without any proof or due process.  DHS has placed another order for 450 million rounds of Hollow Point ammo.  Obama can now declare martial law during peace time. I think that just about says it all.

"If you don't fight for your rights, they don't exist.  Our constitution doesn't mean a damn thing if we the people don't stand up for it."  

Or just go back to sleep.  Maybe we'll get adjoining cells one day if we're still alive anyway.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

"Somebody picked the wrong Girl"

"Somebody picked the wrong Diner"

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

My life in gun sales

I need the best 1911 - Part 2

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Random Gun Facts

Why I CARRY a GUN

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

I would like to buy a gun to protect myself

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

A RAPE-FREE ZONE

Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus.

Sexual Assaults Fell 90% After Colorado Springs University Legalized Campus Guns

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/sexual-assaults-fell-90-after-colorado-springs-university-legalized-campus-guns/

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The latest Pentagon numbers on troop strength around the world, as of Sept. 30, 2012, indicate that about there are 1.4 million U.S. troops on active duty worldwide, mostly based in the U.S. President Barack Obama also announced Friday the deployment of 100 troops in the African nation Niger, which borders war-torn Mali. There are 20 nations, including North Korea but mostly islands in the Caribbean and South Pacific, where the U.S. has no military presence.

Largest contingents of U.S. troops around the world include:
Afghanistan – 66,000

Japan – 50,937

Germany – 47,761

South Korea – 27,500

Kuwait – 16,012

Italy – 10,922

United Kingdom – 9,317

Kyrgyzstan – 3,628

Bahrain – 2,713

Spain – 1,727

Turkey – 1,505

Belgium – 1,174

Cuba – 996

Source: Department of Defense.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Today a Genoa-Kingston Middle School student's parent is claiming that a teacher ordered his son to cover his US Marine themed t-shirt or be suspended. Dan McIntyre says that his son Michael has wore the shirt to school many times in the past and that he is a big fan of the branch of the US military.

Dan McIntyre says that, "A teacher noticed the guns on the shirt." He went on to say that the teacher said there was a school policy against the image of a gun.

Michael complied when the teacher asked him to turn the shirt inside out. However, Dan says that his son was still reported to the schools principal.

http://usofarn.com/middle-schooler-told-to-cover-up-marine-t-shirt-or-be-suspended/
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk